Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 21 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Monday, June 11, 2007 3:53 PM
cousin has a 96 z24 withalternator problems,alt keeps goin out after sequential ets,batt,airbag,and abslights come on then power drains and car stalls?any advice?..........brett still got those side mirrors...............and last but not least does any 1 have 1 2000 z24 rim they wanna sell?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/3031000-3031999/3031076_1.jpg

Monday, June 11, 2007 3:55 PM
quote]all you jbody guys in vegas.. you have just about enough people to start a small lil crew.. cute

sounds good

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/3031000-3031999/3031076_1.jpg
Monday, June 11, 2007 4:22 PM
Monday, June 11, 2007 9:04 PM
Brett Basham wrote:*waiting on spyhunter to set a date and time for track to watch the grandma run 11's*

The clutch is in, the pedal is rediculous, the motor is in, everything is well... in the car except the missing intake manifold.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:05 PM
OMG the car is at my house.. OMG OGM OMG OMGOGMOGMGOMGOM

- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Monday, June 18, 2007 7:39 AM
ohh boyy....grandma is almost back to terrorizing!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:19 AM
hey guyz im brand new in here but im born and raised in vegas! what son! yeahhh boi! n e wayz i havent got to really do anything to my lil Z24 but im lookin at starting soon. any good places to goto?

Vegas Starz C.C. aka Rollin Solo
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:11 PM
Trevtec Motorsports.
2121 Western Avenue Suite A-1
Las vegas, Nevada 89102

Basically the shop where the currently most powerful LD9 motor came out of.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:59 PM
Thanks man. Not really lookin for power. Can you get official TRD parts from there?

Friday, August 31, 2007 1:47 PM
all show no go?

No shop carries Toyota Cavalier parts in Vegas.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 2:48 PM
i might be lookin for some go here pretty soon. Mabye some bolt ons, intake, exhaust system, but i kinda wana keep my motor as stock as possible. i was thinkin cams, but i dunno yet.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:11 PM
Andrew Hatcher Jr wrote:i might be lookin for some go here pretty soon. Mabye some bolt ons, intake, exhaust system, but i kinda wana keep my motor as stock as possible. i was thinkin cams, but i dunno yet.

custom intake/exhaust or aftermarket no problem can get within a few days.

headers aftermarket no problem

bolt on parts no problem

tuning no problem

you know who to talk to and where to go.

I even have a place I hire out to do powdercoating.

Monday, March 24, 2008 8:27 PM
Hey guys,

Gonna be in Vegas next week for some business and was wondering what lambo hinges go for down there? Even if I buy em and declare on the way back to Canada, think I would pay less then the goin rate up here? Just wondering. I have a 2000 Cav.

Monday, April 21, 2008 8:16 AM
^^^ The stunning response to my inquiry explains why I did not see one J in all of Vegas when I was there. Losta nice JDM tho!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008 12:55 PM
uflip06 wrote:^^^ The stunning response to my inquiry explains why I did not see one J in all of Vegas when I was there. Losta nice JDM tho!!!

You better believe it! The imports out here range from stupid slow to stupid rediculously fast.

Also lambo hinges is not a question I will go looking around for. If you wanted engine goodies different story.

Friday, October 24, 2008 7:08 PM
hey if anyone is interested i going with my firends meet (dodge neons) i would like to should them up one day if any one it interented, since we dont have a crew? it is at the sonic cross from the palms at 9pm if any one wants to go.

Sunday, November 09, 2008 5:51 PM
ive seen alot of nice cavalier out there some not to bad but lets quit the bull @!#$ and get a club going
Monday, November 10, 2008 2:48 PM
I've seen a lot of Cavaliers into just looking pretty ......

I'll stick w/ going fast.

If anybody wants to have a meet I'm down.

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:53 PM
i been meeting up with my friends dodge neon group at 9pm at the sonic in front of the palms ever wednesday, they are looking for some more jbody's to show up. this week i wont be there until 930 to 945pm if you guy wants to meet up

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:56 PM
Nicholas Sacco wrote:i been meeting up with my friends dodge neon group at 9pm at the sonic in front of the palms ever wednesday, they are looking for some more jbody's to show up. this week i wont be there until 930 to 945pm if you guy wants to meet up

you mean jbodies meet there? iv only ever been there once ... but no one was there... buti was there with friends and also happen to drive there in a suv so no cav haha wish we had more active jbody people here in nor cal

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Monday, November 10, 2008 9:01 PM
it has be only me with 9 neons, well 8 neons now my bro wrecked he's and now has a rental pontiac g5

Monday, November 10, 2008 9:05 PM
well if any of you folks are willing to meet in san fran we can get a photoshoot out on the cliff looking over the golden gate !! lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Monday, November 10, 2008 9:11 PM
i well pass it along

Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:31 PM
sooooo. whats up guys? im still alive. ive gone through an ecotec cav and 2 hondas. jesus that sucked. ahahaha except the eco. gong back to a z24. lets get this meet setup. spy if your still on here i just wanna give you some thanks, we had my cousins evo in to trevor for an act clutch install and man did he do an awesome job. less than a day turn around, labor price was tremendously good, and not to mention a cool ass guy. if ANYONE needs work done go to trevor at Trevtec. he will make sure your job getgs done correct and reasonable.
Monday, January 05, 2009 4:47 PM
yeah still here, yeah he kicks ass, yeah you're on AIM.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search