wtb cavalier parts - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: wtb cavalier parts
Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:06 PM
Ill ship you my hood. I may be able to get something set up with shipping so it is free on your end...Gotta check with somebody first...

One dent right in front by the drivers side headlight/small rock chips. Otherwise perfect. No rust starting anywhere, even on the underside.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:09 PM
Mike wrote:Ill ship you my hood. I may be able to get something set up with shipping so it is free on your end...Gotta check with somebody first...

One dent right in front by the drivers side headlight/small rock chips. Otherwise perfect. No rust starting anywhere, even on the underside.

who me? or shawn>? and id like to get some 02 ls sport lips and bumper if possibly lol

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:12 PM
boost wrote:Shawn.. you are local in so cali right? My friend has a warehouse of parts that you are looking for... I can let you go pick out what you want and have them hook you up cheap!

send me an email.

i live in nevada but ill make the trip if its a bomb ass deal

im only gonna make the trip once so ima have to save up for a bit

you know anyone out there that can paint my ish for hella cheap too?
ill strip it of everything if they can :]

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:13 PM
Mike wrote:Ill ship you my hood. I may be able to get something set up with shipping so it is free on your end...Gotta check with somebody first...

its cf right?
if so, take some pics and send them my way

my aim is shawnshawnnn
im on most of the time so lets see whatchu got goin and shoot me a price

Friday, May 21, 2010 4:39 PM
my SS rk sport hood is for sale.

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:22 PM
you live too far for pickup :[
but shoot me a price anyways

Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:06 AM
azncav wrote:

who me? or shawn>? and id like to get some 02 ls sport lips and bumper if possibly lol

You haha, No go anyway. I tried pulling strings and couldn't get free shipping on hoods.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:57 AM
ok so update on the parts that i want

00-02

front bumper
lip
cf hood
cf trunk
cf door pillars
wind guards

03-05
rear bumper WITH LIP

i am also looking for any year toyo tails

location = vegas

will drive to cali if needed but not far up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search