Coming to Vegas, what to do... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Coming to Vegas, what to do...
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:11 AM
Hey, I am heading down to Vegas with the gf today and was curious what might be interesting to do instead of gambling. Gf was interested in some outlet shopping and stuff, any thoughts?

Also going to ask if there are any track days in feb, or is it too cold this time of year?

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Re: Coming to Vegas, what to do...
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:47 PM
for track days check out www.lvms.com for information on the drag strip.

If you want to pick up some parts I'm selling a ton of 'em, & I'm in vegas.

If you're into clubs & bars I've got a plethora of information on that available.

Shopping Forum Shops @ Ceasars Palace, Miracle Mile @ Planet Hollywood, Fashion Show across the street from the Wynn, the outlets in downtown are great too.

Jump off the Stratosphere if you're a thrill seeker, or go out for fancy eats.

if you need anything feel free to text me 702-219-5904. I'll be inside the Venetian hotel all day today.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 1:54 PM
We just arrived at the aria, pretty nice place. We have plans Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm racing a 458 and murciolago at exoticsracing, should be awesome!!! Thanks for the info, the gf seems to like those ideas haha.

Whats going on tonight near/on the strip?

I should update my sig on this site too, I'm building my 6.0 lq4 to 390 and strapping my tc-78 on the back, and dropping it into my 98 mustang . Should be exciting!

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:03 PM
Go see "o" its an amazing show. Kinda pricy but hey I thought it was worth it. Stay away from the timeshare bastards!!!!! Its a hoax! Heli tours are pretty cool as well. You have to get the huge drinks though while your out they cost 40 bones but will get you wasted fo' sure! Ck out the belagio fountain at night as well as the act in front of treasure island its fun. So much to see and do hope you have a blast. Say no to cocain and hookers they are both bad for you and you wallet! Lol

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 3:28 PM
That sounds pretty solid! Will def check out those shows tonight. Thanks!

Spy - texting from my cell cnd to us is pretty expensive sadly.... But I also see you have a boost Gauge for sale, would be perfect for the mustang . I assume you work at a the hotel?

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:17 PM
I do work at the hotel, and I just got paid for the boost gauge as of 230pm. I just got home from work.

feel free to email it goes straight to my blackberry spyonmonk@yahoo.com

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search