SIN CITY BAILOUT 3RD ANNIVERSARY - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SIN CITY BAILOUT 3RD ANNIVERSARY
Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:02 PM
Im giving the greenlight for SIN CITY BAILOUT to happen once again this coming May in las vegas The dates will be determined soon.

I will be getting rooms at a discounted rate at Palace Station. Feel free to stay with other domestic car owners here or anywhere else you would like. Schedule of events are soon to come

IM setting up this thread now to get the word out and to really get it growing. from cobalts to cavaliers. to Srt to mustangs. to vettes and other domestic vehicles. I will be spreading the word for may.

Lets start to see an interested to go list start!!

Let me know if you are interested!

Re: SIN CITY BAILOUT 3RD ANNIVERSARY
Monday, January 17, 2011 3:30 AM
I'll be there!............................. I also kinda just live down the street.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Monday, January 17, 2011 9:39 AM
anybody wanna fill be in on what this is? lol

Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:41 PM
its a cruise from cali to vegas we meet up friday night and then saturday go on a cruise called the valley of fire and hangout and party at night were planning to expand this year to include all domestic cars mustangs cobalts cavalier sunfires g5s camaros srt4s etc...last year we had about 20 cars total this year we hope to have about 100 or so
Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:43 PM
the 100dollar deposit will b due at time of checkin. can be either cash or debit or credit card. either way. if u dont trash ur room. it will be refunded 100%

dates are we meet in barstow at 10am on May13th. cruise to vegas together. and we leave sunday may 15h,. details on events to come soon

I will be getting rooms at a discounted rate at Palace Station. Feel free to stay with other domestic car owners here or anywhere else you would like. Schedule of events are soon to come
Saturday, February 12, 2011 8:41 PM
bump!
Monday, February 14, 2011 8:00 PM

Sunday, April 24, 2011 3:58 PM
If anybody needs any help from a local I'm available.

- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:16 PM
Damn Ill still be in Afghanistan so I will be missing this.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Monday, May 09, 2011 4:35 PM
Also if anybody is looking for other places to stay besides Palace Station... let me know I have some great less than $100 rates that'll keep you near the action on the strip and the event.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search