Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 11 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:20 AM
Hey Brandon, Have fun in Vegas. Would love to see that ride in person. Call me when your in town. 702-558-2917. I've got my oil pan off and will be replacing hopefully today. Call me.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:14 AM
well it aint much right now its suppose to be paitned today or tomorrow.. so im going to be VERY VERY pist if its not done by then.. but hopefully huh. ill hit u up dude.. how old r u?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:47 PM
Im 37 but check my profile for my car and mods, come by and you can see it. Im In the middle of my turbo install.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:21 PM
thats kool ill have to check it out man i see u go to lake meed alot thats where im going to be staying

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:29 PM
WHAT UP BIATCHES!!!! The Iraqis can't hold me back!!! I can still get online from over here give y'all some updates on how I'm doing. Well....I work 12 hours and then get 12 to sleep. It helps the days go by a little quicker. I've already been out here for almost a month, and it doesn't feel like it at all. If nothing changes...I'll be coming home around November 5th. After that, I'll be in Vegas for about a week and then head home (back to Texas) to get married. So, Brandon....are you moving out to Vegas, or just visiting? I'll be looking forward to seeing all of the new things y'all are doing to your cars. Since I've been out here, I've already bought some new things to add to the exterior looks of my car. I'm not gonna say what all I've bought......it's gonna be a secret until we get a meet together in Vegas. I'll just say that I'm gonna be the only Cavy in Vegas with these things (so far from what i've seen, I'll be the only one). Oh, and it's more than one mod. Oh, and hopefully, when I go back to Texas, I'll have the money to have my new header and exhaust put on. So I've also got that to look forward to. Hey Brian, how is that turbo install going? Will it be done by the time I get back? Well, I guess that's all for now. Y'all have a good one. I'll see y'all in about 3 months....we should get a meet together for whe I get back....a cookout or something...sounds good to everyone?

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:07 PM
Good to hear from ya Turbo. Looking for was to see that this 'surprise' is. And about you headers.. i told you we could do that in a few hours. Just hit me up and well get em on.. Late

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:56 PM
TURBO!!! whats up dude? glad to hear you are doing ok over there. things are going great down here in vegas...i recently bought a 2001 Z24....its so sweet...i still have my four door but its ny nephews now. so yea cant wait to see these mods you are going to surprise us with. anyways...we need to get a meet together ASAP for vegas...track day is this friday so maybe we can all meet up there...i wanna run my car so if anyone sees a silver z out there it will be me...brandon have fun in vegas bro...your car looks pretty awesome in your sig....
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:13 PM
Turbo!!!!!! Hey good to hear from ya. Things are the same here. You really missed the heat though. My car is running just a few minor things to take care of. After seeing Brandons interior I want to redo mine. I did some of it, but Brandons is sweet! Anyway TURBO be safe! Can't wait to see the mods. Did you say carbon fiber hood? lol Later.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:45 PM
Hey Turbo ive done the whole 12hr shifts over there. at least they make time fly by.

Brian- He didn't miss the heat. we just got a taste of what he gets everyday.
Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:22 AM
I forgot it's IRAQ - duh
Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:19 PM
What happen? I didnt see a silver Z24 last night.... I was there....

Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:33 PM
i was out there...i was spectating causei got there at like 12:30 after work and they werent taking any more racers...i was sooo pissed...i didnt see any cavys out there last night...just a stock four door in the parking lot. anyways the next one is the 19th so i am gonna try and get the day off to get there early.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 4:08 PM
I ran.. but I was gone by then. Times are in my profile. Did you see that prelude blow his engine? That was a friend of a friend of mine...

Saturday, August 06, 2005 4:28 PM
geez the people in vegas are way nicer then in socal.. lol no im not moving to vegas i planned to go up for the weekend.. and i wanted to cruise with some people.. but im sittin here. i didnt go because!!....i was suppose to get my car painted wed-thursday he told me he couldnt do it till saturday i call him a 10am.. he says he'll be therre in 10min i sit for an hour he doesnt answer my phone calls.. f u c k i n g d i c k!!.. mann anyway im pist now imma pay out my ass for somewhere else to do it.. i just ordered an in dash dvd tho today i gotta cruise up to vegas u guys sound kool..

Saturday, August 06, 2005 8:12 PM
Come on up Brandon..... Hey I got to work with the Rolling Stones today at the Las Vegas Convention center. They opened the trade show I was working at. They only did like 20 mins though.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 8:16 PM
anthony you need to open that exhaust. I am going to open up to 2.5 inch. I will have the 2.25 available reasonably if you may want to upgrade temporarily. I was running 16.2 16.1 with intake and this exhaust. , at the track.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:30 PM
Hm... Interesting. U still have ur intake also? I would like to hear it before I buy though... Ill be over by ur house tmrw around 2. If you still have my number, hit me up if you have time for me to come by....

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:35 PM
O yeah, I believe I can run 16s also if I didnt have my gf in the car and I get a lauch with no wheelhop. Maybe 16.5, gotta remember .. im a lil heavier than u..

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:54 AM
hey guys just wanted to give you some update on the new ride...i bought some things for it this past weekend. i already have a front upper strut bar..so i bought a rear strut bar, some tein S-tech lowering springs that provide about an inch and a half drop, and an oil pressure guage to go with my air2fuel guage. so as soon as that all gets here it will be a work on the car day for me. anyways we need to all figure out a meet and do something....
Monday, August 08, 2005 11:27 AM
lol Anthony!!!!! Next time let your girl friend at the tree holding the spare tire.....drop your front tire pressure to about 26 psi.....seemed to help. Are you auto.....can't remember?

Just pulled my downpipe off and sleeved it and wrapped it with exhaust tape. Thing was glowing.

Brett, cant wait to see your new ride,

and Turbo, good thoughts to you in Iraq, I think I speak for us all, be safe!!! See ya in 3 months.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:00 AM
cavnatr here to say add another to the list of vegas j-bods.Is any one going to the NHRA sport compact nationals??????????????REPRESENT

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:03 AM
WE SHOULD ALL GO OUT TO THE NATIONALS AND REPRESENT VEGAS BOIS
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:48 AM
I'll be there. Wanna see that Summit Racing Ecotec. ... stop spelling boys like that...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:13 PM
first off BOI dont hate,second of all i could give a @#$% about the summit ecotec,and third i cant wait to see "the potential" cavalierX from my rear veiw
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:14 PM
yea BOI.....................
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search