Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 6 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:16 PM
Hey Brian...good to ehar from you again...I was wondering how the install was going. I figured you must be out all the time driving around just to hear it, or there was something wrong. I was hoping it was the first one.

As for the next MM, I think we should get together sometime before that...and then on the day of, ya know? Let me know what you think.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:14 PM
like i said in the other thread brian i know some guys that can help you out. i'm sure you read it but just in case. yeah its only eight days away. so we should do something i guess. i dont think i'll be getting there quite as early as i did last time. i was number 17 for damns sake. O_o
Friday, April 01, 2005 7:30 AM
hey edge, can you hook me up with these guys...my number is 250-5615 Thanks
Monday, April 04, 2005 11:59 PM
Anyone know of a place where I can go (preferrably somewhere in the North half of town) to get my fenders painted...I'm tired of the yellow-ness. I want a good, quality paint job that matches my car. cell number: 335-1564. I have the next three days off (no access to a computer), so if anyone is going to call me, please don't call before 7pm. (I'm still on night shift) Thanks guys!

Friday, April 08, 2005 1:02 AM
hey guys i hopefully will see you at MM tomorrow. i should be there at like 6.30 - 7 again.
Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:10 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I was working last night. Maybe next time.

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:00 PM
Hey everybody...I just installed some new taillights on my car....I'm so proud of myself. They are the Rk Sport CF euros...and of course I also bought the 03+ CF trunk bezel. It looks sweet IMO. Completely changed the way the ass of the car looks. I would post some pictures, but my home computer is jacked....hopefully y'all will see them the next time we meet. Later!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:07 AM
Hey turbo,
looks like your mods are all coming together. Were you able to get painted yet.
Still working on my install. I have O2 sensor issues now. probly gonna have a new downpipe fabbed so the sensor fits where its supposed to. the downpipe the kit came with doesn't allow room for the O2 sensor to fit . I also finally found some intercooler piping to solve my fitment problem since my car is lowered. Hopefully it wont be much longer. I can already hear the pppsssssssssssstttttt!!! Oh yeah what kind of tailights, do you have a part number. Thanks
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:56 PM
Hey Brian, good to hear from you again....the part number for the lights is #02014117 and the CF trunk bezel is # 02012501, both from RK Sport. Dude, I sooo can't wait to hear the ppppsssssstttt!! That's gonna be so awesome! Good to hear that the intercooler piping prob is fixed. Let us know when you get it running!!

The next MM is 22Apr05!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:34 PM
+ =

In those last two pics, I had to flash on, that's why you can't see the LED light very well. I just got this stuff done within the past week. I'm so proud of myself. Let me know what y'all think.

Friday, April 15, 2005 7:50 AM
Hey Turbo That looks saaawwwweeeettttt!!!!!

Friday, April 15, 2005 1:56 PM
nothing but Xs buddy can't see anything
Friday, April 15, 2005 11:13 PM
If you still can't see the pics, just click on my sig....it goes to my CarDomain site....that's where they are posted.

Friday, April 15, 2005 11:14 PM
Oh and thanks Brian....I'm actually the first 03+ that I've seen around here that has aftermarket taillights. I love the way the CF looks. It's awesome!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:47 PM
is everyone still alive out there?

Friday, April 22, 2005 8:20 PM
Hey Turbo I actually got my O2 sensor refabbed in a different location. I need to have my fuel lines rerouted, too close to the downpipe, too much heat. Vapor lock issues as well as fire possibilities. I am gonna try a start tomorrow and see if I can drive it slowly to the shop. Its getting so close.
Friday, April 22, 2005 10:07 PM
Hey Brian, glad to hear that your car is nearing completion. Good luck driving it. Hopefully nothing bad happens. I still can't wait to hear it and see it go. Hey, I've finally decided which body kit to buy....I'm actually not going with the Bomex like I originally thought...I'm gonna be going to Andy's Auto Sport Summit kit. Well, I guess that's all for now. MM is tonight and I am stuck at work....oh well. Late!

Monday, April 25, 2005 1:09 PM
Hey guys, i am new to this thread, and was just curious when the next mm was going to be? I am not in nevada but i have a cousin stationed at nellis afb who has an apartment offbase. i am in cali but can come up for the next one with my cav and stay with him.
keep me posted.
Monday, April 25, 2005 1:25 PM
The next MM is May 6th...I remember you...we emailed a couple of times...It's good to see another cavy owner around. Whenever you come to town let me know and maybe we can set up a meet. If you have AIM, my sn is TurboStitchCW. Late!

Monday, April 25, 2005 1:32 PM
yeah we did.I dont have aim yet only yahoo im for now. My cousin just got to vegas last week. He ended up a second lieutenant. He has a 50's austin healy sprite mk3 that i think he wants to bring out. But i am all about the cavy.
Monday, April 25, 2005 1:35 PM
Where does he work? Yeah, cavy's are definately addictive!

Monday, April 25, 2005 2:10 PM
he works on base at nellis but i am not sure what exactly he does, he hasnt started yet
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:24 PM
Well anyone remember Andy Granatelli? The famous racecar driver, well I now have Granatelli Motorsports here in Henderson working on my turbo setup. They are gonna hook me up...Joe his nephew is working on my car. They just finished my new downpipe and exhaust. Next doing fuel line relocation fabricated from aluminum. These guys are great. You should see the race cars in the shop. These are definately the big boys of racing. His shop is a mile from my house. Check out this link
http://www.motorsportshalloffame.com/halloffame/1992/Andy_Granatelli_main.htm
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:32 PM
The amazing part of this is I performed a magic act at a party for Granatelli in Santa Barbara, Ca in the early 90's. Joe has a dyno right next to his shop so as soon as it is running I'm sure this will be one fine tuned cavi. Finally a bright spot in this whole turbo fiasco from HAAS......who, where'd they go?
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 4:34 PM
Hey Brian...congrats man!!! That's awesome..hey, what shop is your car in? Where exactly? Is it at the Granatelli MS garage? Let me know because I wanna come and see it sometime soon. At least you know that your car is gonna be done the right way. Hey, has anyone ever heard of "Simply J" car club? Well, I'm gonna talk with some of the people from there and see if they want to expand from the East coast to here. I told the founder that I would try and get some new people on their forum site. http://www.simplyj.org I think it would be cool to stand up a new "chapter" of the Simply J's. Alright, I'm out for now! Can't wait to see the turbo cavy Brian. Duuuude...I think everyone died...no one wants to talk to me anymore. Anyways....I'm out!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search