Stuff for sale - round 1 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for sale - round 1
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:36 PM
I will have a bunch of things to sell soon. This is the first round:

Wings West Commando Wing
$200
Great condition, painted. Can be easily sanded and painted to match.

Wings West Big Mouth Body Kit
$300
Some scratches and paint chips on side skirts and bumpers. Parts should be sanded, re-prepped and painted. Will look good as new when repainted. Front bumper has a small approximately 1" crack on driver side by wheel. It can be strengthened from behind and sanded/prepped/repainted and it will look good as new.

For pictures of any of these see my registry. If anyone wants closeup pics I will post them. These items are pick-up only. They are too big for me to package up and ship.

I will have the following items for sale soon, so if you might want them, let me know:
- Audiobahn A1300HCX Amp 300Wx1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Audiobahn ABP122X Sub box - dual 12" subs, rated @ 800W
- 2000 Cavalier headlights and corner lights
- 2000 Cavalier front bumper, unpainted
No prices yet, either make an offer or I will post them with prices soon.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Re: Stuff for sale - round 1
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:41 PM
your cav is really gonna look funny now

LOL

1 of the locals here in phx wanted the big mouth kit

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:44 PM
y?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:51 PM
Viper98912 wrote:y?

Because otherwise it would just collect dust in my garage. I don't want it anymore. The cav is being returned to stock form.

Oh forgot to mention, part of the mesh on the front bumper is tweaked, it can probably be straightened, or you can get some new mesh at home depot or somewhere for a couple bucks.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:59 PM
Hmm...nothing I want yet. I'm gonna wait for round 2.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:00 PM
y's the davemobile going back to stock?

how much for the headlights?

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:23 PM
Because its easier to sell when stock. As for the headlights, I'd say about $100 for both? They are like new and have some nice Nokya bulbs.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:26 PM
- Audiobahn A1300HCX Amp 300Wx1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Audiobahn ABP122X Sub box - dual 12" subs, rated @ 800W
how much?
Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:02 PM
are u getting a cobalt or something?

---

Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:11 PM
You know I'm in the Beverly Hills area all week. Any change you'd want to sell me your Throttle Body or Intrax Springs? I'm curious if your Intrax + Koni Red has a better ride than my Koni Red + Sport Kit setup. I'd also might want...

# B&M ShiftPlus
# RK Sport Upper Engine Mount Insert
# RK Sport Lower Engine Mount

I'm guessing you've put whatever ports to the Sunfire on the Sunfire already. So I guess a lot of stuff in your reg isnt for sale, including the stuff I might want

---

Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:49 PM
Ok, here it is. I said I'd have more things for sale, and I wasn't kidding. For those that need to ask "why," I am throwing in the towel. I am done, I have no more intentions of using this stuff or building a car/engine. Some of this stuff is BRAND NEW, never been used, a few have been used, I'll note what is what on each item. Also, I'll divide into 2 categories, one is for pickup only, these are the larger or heavier items, and the other is things that can be shipped anywhere, buyer pays all shipping charges though.

Will Not Ship:

Wings West Commando Wing $200 (used, good condition, paint to match)
Wings West Big Mouth Body Kit $300 (used, needs to be sanded and reprepped)
Audiobahn ABP122X Sub box - dual 12" subs, rated @ 800W $200 (used, some scratches in box, otherwise good)
Bomex 2003+ Sunfire front bumper $200 (new)
RK Sport 2003+ Sunfire ram air hood $200 (chip in one corner, easy fix, otherwise new)
2000 Cavalier front bumper, unpainted $50 (new)
Katana Stryke 18x7.5" Wheels (no tires) $200 (used, some scratches, ok condition)
ADR Vision Wheels (black) w/ tires $400 (like new, no scratches)
Audiobahn A1300HCX Amp 300Wx1 RMS @ 4 ohm $200 (used, good condition)

Will ship, buyer pays shipping:
(all items below are brand new never used)

2000 Cavalier headlights and corner lights $100 (used, excellent condition)
2003 Sunfire headlights $100 (new)

The car itself:

1996 Pontiac Sunfire GT 5 speed, ~150k miles $2000
(available in about 2 months if you want body 100% straight, or take it now for $1500 with rear 1/4 panel damage)

For trade:

B&M Short Shifter for 95-99 5 speed - $20 + trade of stock shifter assembly

Other items, all used, make an offer:

Lotek Gauge Pillar
Autometer A/F Mixture
Autometer Oil Pressure
Autometer EGT gauge
A'PEXi Rev/Speed Meter
B&M ShiftPlus

If there is anything else on either car in my registry that you might want, make an offer. Some items will require a trade for stock piece, however.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:51 PM
AGuSTiN wrote:You know I'm in the Beverly Hills area all week. Any change you'd want to sell me your Throttle Body or Intrax Springs? I'm curious if your Intrax + Koni Red has a better ride than my Koni Red + Sport Kit setup. I'd also might want...

# B&M ShiftPlus
# RK Sport Upper Engine Mount Insert
# RK Sport Lower Engine Mount

You can have the lower mount free if you give me a stock one. The B&M ... $10 sound fair? And if you want the springs, make me an offer I can't refuse. Same with the TB.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:27 PM
I'd like the lower mount, the shiftplus AND the short shifter (since I have auto and stick z24s).

I'd also like to ride in your cavi and see if the ride is smooth[er than mine], if it is, I'd like to swap our entire spring/strut/shock assemblies. You'd inherit my Koni red's and eibachs in exchange for your stuff. I'd pay for this, of course, but you'd still be left with as much stuff to sell

I'd also need help putting all this on (Hey, haven't we done this before )

And the TB, we could put that on fairly quick.

Let me know ASAP. I'm leaving to see Chad on Saturday about that hood, and I can swing buy and buy SOMETHING either Sat or Sunday on the way back to Fresno.

---

Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:30 PM
That all sounds good to me. On the lower mount and shifter, just make sure you have a stock one to trade.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:37 PM
Ok, I was thinking $50 for the suspension swap, $50 for the TB, $20 for the shiftplus. I'd have to come back for the short shifter. I already have a 'shortened shifter', but it seems it's just my shift stick cut down to be shorter.

If these offers are cool, how long do you think it would take to put the TB on and do the suspension swap? I don't want punk Chad and have him waiting all day Sat if we do it, or get home too late Sunday.

---

Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:47 PM
dam agustin , is whorin up daves parts

Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:51 PM
That all sounds good. A suspension swap I could probably do in about 2 hours if we go over to my parents house and use the air tools. TB and the rest take just minutes.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:02 PM
Those 03+ fire headlights I might need. And what type of gauges (phantom, sport comp....) ?

Also, what do those adr's look like?

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:31 PM
The gauges are all Autometer Ultra-Lite. The wheels you can see here: http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/dave/sunfire_1_20050109.jpg

Friday, February 04, 2005 9:37 AM
I think I'll swing by Sunday, Dave. Email me with your parents address because I don't remember where they are. I think I can be there 11am-12pm-ish.

---

Friday, February 04, 2005 11:38 AM
Ooh sunday, um, ouch, um, super bowl... Actually I have a hockey game at 10am so I won't be around until sometime after 11 anyhow. Where are you going to be coming from? Because at this point the stuff is all at my house, we would only need to go to my parents house if you want to swap the suspension.

Friday, February 04, 2005 11:48 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM cav sedan™)1 of the locals here in phx wanted the big mouth kit

That local would be me... and actually I don't want the whole kit... i just want the front bumper. How much woud you want just for that, or is it a package deal?

Friday, February 04, 2005 12:12 PM
Agustin just hit my house early saturday then swing by Daves.

Friday, February 04, 2005 12:56 PM
Dave wrote:Ooh sunday, um, ouch, um, super bowl... Actually I have a hockey game at 10am so I won't be around until sometime after 11 anyhow. Where are you going to be coming from? Because at this point the stuff is all at my house, we would only need to go to my parents house if you want to swap the suspension.

oh yeah yeah right right Superbowl. Ok, I think I have to hit Dave's first on Saturday, because my wife and I are planning to stay in the San Diego area during the evening to see my wife's brother. So, I think I could stop by your place first around 1 then hit Chad's by 3-5 (if that's OK with Chad).

---

Friday, February 04, 2005 1:03 PM
That should be OK Agustin. I have a friend from MI out, so it may be later than 5. Just give me a call when yer going to be in the area and I'll let you know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search