Stuff for sale - round 1 - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Stuff for sale - round 1
Friday, February 04, 2005 1:18 PM
Well the superbowl isn't till 3pm, so we can concievably do it in the early afternoon. That won't be a big deal.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, February 04, 2005 1:43 PM
It's cool. We'll just do it Sat and I'll get out to Chad's later. Just give me the address to your place, your parents place, whatever.

---

Saturday, February 05, 2005 8:41 AM
Dave i need an address im leaving beverly hills in 2 hrs and'll have no where to go

---

Saturday, February 05, 2005 9:03 AM
take that back im leaving beverly hills around 12:30pm

---

Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:07 PM
Hey Dave... you still got the Big Mouth Kit available? If so I'll take the whole thing off your hands. I can Pay Pal ya the money or send either Monday or Tuesday. it I just need an address to send it to.

I'll talk to Eric or Karo and see if they can pick it up. Otherwise If you need it gone, I'll take a road trip out there either this Sunday or next Sunday

Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:27 PM
I would prefer check/money order otherwise paypal pulls out like 3%. If that is cool with you, just make it out to David Piasecki and send it to 1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd. #191, Diamond Bar, CA 91765. And just let me know how you want to get it back out there. I don't need it gone immediately, I have plenty of room in the garage for it, so whenever it is convenient for you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:25 PM
Ok, if you will ship the 2000 cav head lights, I'm pretty darn interested in them if they aren't gone. Ill either look for you on AIM, or just email you to work out details.

13.934 @ 97.82 ALL MOTOR
Saturday, February 05, 2005 2:30 PM
Money order is no problem. I'll let you know when I send it. I also know Karo is comming out here to Phx again on the 19th for our race night, so i'm going to see if he can do me a B-day favor and pick up the kit. I'll le tyou know later tonight or sometime tomorrow

Saturday, February 05, 2005 8:53 PM
hey dave you still have the short shifter? if so ill take mine out of my car and send it to you and then you cna send me yous B&M and of course the money ill send too let me knwo if you still have it.

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:49 AM
id love to get those adr's

what size are they?

would you accept a few smaller payments?

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:56 PM
im interested in the springs but if agustin took em then nevermind

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:19 PM
AEROGEARZ24 wrote:hey dave you still have the short shifter? if so ill take mine out of my car and send it to you and then you cna send me yous B&M and of course the money ill send too let me knwo if you still have it.

I thought Agustin said he might want the shifter, but he didn't mention anything - so if he doesn't want it, as long as you can get me a stock one, its yours.

Nathaniel wrote:id love to get those adr's

what size are they?

would you accept a few smaller payments?

Wheels are 18x7.5... two of them have brand new Kumho Ecsta 711's in 225/40/18 (perfect for fronts) and 2 have Nitto NT555's with about half tread life left, in 235/40/18 (better for rears). I have a potential buyer for them right now, but if it falls through then they will be back on the market. If you want to arrange some kind of payment thing just email me.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:49 PM
oh ya ya ya I want the short shifter, too. But go head and sell it. I can't take it out and bring it with me next time I go down, because that'll leave my wife without a car for the day. So if it's still available later, I'll still take it.

---

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:55 PM
AFTER Dave sells his I will most likely offer up the same deal on my short shifter. $20 and trade stock assembly.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:08 AM
Dave I think I want to get all your autometter gauges. 75 shipped to me?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:16 AM
First off, are you nuts? Those gauges cost about $230 brand new! Second, I believe they have been claimed, though I am waiting for a few people to email me to confirm.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:49 PM
Hey you had some TB and other stuff for cheap. I thought what the hell i'll try! hehe... Thanks thou. I might be in touch about some other things on the list

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search