Eibach Prokit and Ls Rims For Sale - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach Prokit and Ls Rims For Sale
Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:02 PM
Hey all, I dont think ive ever posted in this forum before but i live in san marcos(about 20 mins north of san diego). Anyway i got a set of Eibach Pro-Kit Springs that i am trying to get rid of. They have never been used, just looked at while they were in the box....still have everything that goes with them(instructions,stickers all that crap). Im asking $100 for them. I also have a set of Ls rims that came on my car.....with all lug nuts. They are perfect , took them off to replace them with my Tenzos. Im asking 300 for em. On another note: we need to get some so-cal J-Body meets going cause i tag along with my freiend to his RSx meeting and they are alot of fun. Later

Re: Eibach Prokit and Ls Rims For Sale
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:37 PM
we do have meets ever so often

but how are you gonna know about em if you never post in this forum?!?!

Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:20 PM
Thats true! Haha
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:24 PM
If you can aford to keep the wheels and store them I'd hang on to them. You never know when another set of wheels can come in handy. Welcome here, I'm in south bay area.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 12:13 AM
dude, i want the kit, im looking to get my tax returns here in the near future, like less than 2 weeks, if you still have them, i am down to come pick them up asap. i live in fallbrook, let me know that you still have them.

thanks

Sigga what?

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:50 PM
Pro kit sold yet?

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:06 PM
Nope, still got the pro-kit for sale. Decided to keep the rims just in case! As for the springs im gonna sell them at a first com first serve basis. So just email me and ill send u my phone number so we can work the exchange out! Thanks for the Replies!
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:11 PM
Good idea bum, it's a good idea to keep all the stock parts you can just in case. I thought i'd never need some stuff and it has come back to bite me in the ass a couple times. Couple of other times I was able to use some stuff to help friends out.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:58 AM
I can make a road trip out there on saturday cash in hand... I can alos pay pal you the $$$ Thursday, & pick up on Saturday

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:18 AM
if you race its a real good idea to keep the wheels ive been racing for about 6 years now and my first car i sold the rims and regreted it.remember you can put slicks on the stocks and run them at the track instead of burnin your good rubber
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:08 PM
Sold! to dead bob cause i got his email first! Thanks for all the replys and im gonna start posting in here so i can go to the SoCal Meetings! Later all.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search