My site - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My site
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:33 AM
hey guys... i basically got it finished. Its for my "team". I got two of our cars on there with pages for now. Still deciding if i want to get my own .com or not. For now tho im dealin with the .tk and the geo@!#$y..... I gotta learn dreamweaver or something. Anyways let me know what you think and possibly sign the gbook. Thanks

www.ethnix.tk

ps. posted it here cuz i want opinions of people i know

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Re: My site
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:18 AM
good job man.

all your buttons could use soem cleanign up they have white jaggies around them. looks like they were made to be used on a light background website.

def learn dream or frontpage and get the hell off of geocities. you can get hosting for 7 dollars a month

and its 20 dollars to buy a .com for 2 years

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:42 PM
im glad you didnt see my graphic on the home page before i cleaned it up lol... I guess when i saved them as gifs the backround wasnt completly erased. I did them in adobe illustrator. And i have a server in charter but its not large enough. what are some good names for that? And wheres 2 for 20, i know daddy is 1 for 10.

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:01 PM
yahoo has got 9.95 a year plus hosting

http://smallbusiness.sbc.yahoo.com/domains/?ovmkt=NB518CV89QPBJ1CFFUANEVB2RG&OVRAW=register%20domain%20names&OVKEY=register%20domain%20name&OVMTC=standard

i use ipower for hosting and i also bought my domain through them.

u can get a free domain name if you sign up for hosting with them. i have been VERY satisfied. $7.95 a month

http://ipowerweb.com/products/webhosting/index.html

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, April 08, 2005 7:49 PM
i just finished the store part of the site... let me know what u guys think and maybe u would wana buy something?

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search