New meet? Its dead in here - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New meet? Its dead in here
Monday, April 18, 2005 10:20 AM
Hey lets get somethin together, i think its time for a meet or a bbq at joshes... lol Kidding, hes movin, cant do that to him. BUt um lets do something. I just went to rpm for the first time and that was hella fun.

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Re: New meet? Its dead in here
Monday, April 18, 2005 12:35 PM
It's always dead in here......

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:21 PM
RoNuS20 wrote:It's always dead in here......

it wouldn't be so dead if you didn't refuse to hang out with us.

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:24 PM
lol... well lets get everyone in here and go big... regional meat... and i mean meat as in a huge bbq lol. i highly doubt that would ever happen tho... to many people, to many different scheduals

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:31 PM
And too much distance in between everyone one. I'd be willing to travel 5-6 hours for something.

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:52 PM
good point... lol

ill think about it today and maybe propose something

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Monday, April 18, 2005 2:30 PM
Haven't posted in a while, had family issues goin on. I have a bbq that is two wide. point being it can accomodate a grip of food. If you guys want to have a bbq we can have it at my house. I live in glendora,CA. Either post a list of attendees or email me if you are interested.
My name is josh
jc41224@yahoo.com
Monday, April 18, 2005 3:10 PM
I just arrived from the mountain region..I live on edwards AFB...which is just north of lancaster/palmdale...and about an hour and some change drive from LA, Bakersfield, Victorville...and other places.

I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet up..I really don't know anyone in the region yet..or anyone period! Depending on where the meet location would be I would be willing to come.

SS

Monday, April 18, 2005 3:54 PM
well im willing to drive a little. jered, just come up with a plan to where most of us can agree on.

im so glad to be back in yuba. i hate not being near a computer. welp, its time for me to keep packing.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, April 18, 2005 4:29 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:And too much distance in between everyone one. I'd be willing to travel 5-6 hours for something.

you wont even come out here and we are that far from ya , LOL

unless you get a 3 day weekend

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:52 PM
I average damn near coming out every other month.

Monday, April 18, 2005 10:53 PM
you consider it , but its been a few months since you been here last

ive seen alan more than ive seen you , LOL

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:15 PM
Oh ya, no one's seen me since......well since I think it was October or September of 2004. At.....that one race place that was indoors......that I forget the name of.......in Anaheim......

Damn I suck.......

I didn't think it has been that long.....seriously

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:18 PM
Wait no......actually it was 2003

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:58 AM
race place in doors... exactly my idea for the next local meet around sacramento. RPM is the name of the place. I recomend we go there for some races and then head to in n out for some grub and to show off some . But as far as a meet in the whole of california we need something else probably. Like that might even require a place to stay so i dont wana orcastrate all that. But um if the local people are down to get together again i will definatly check out prices at rpm and let in n out know were coming this time like i did mountian mikes so we dont get kicked out again for being "loud" lol. Let me know

-J

RPM
Discount Coupons

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:31 PM
OH HELL YES!

thats liek 10 minutes from my house!

and that place fawking rawks
those thigns are faster than hell

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:59 PM
i think OUR average top speed was like 40... so im sure they go 50 easy... hella fast. Hella fun. Lets do it. Lets pick a date

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:21 AM
well, either way ill be down. you guys just need to forumlate a plan so that i can put in my leave info before hand. I am sure i could get a 3 day weekend, as for everyone else, i dunno. But start getting together idea's. Any local state parks that could host such a meet? the RPM idea seems cool, it would be bad ass if we could get a profile shot of all the west coast rigs ( and pilots ) together in one panoramic shot. Just an idea to throw out there. So ill check back, keep posting idea's and someone will take the ball and run with it. (hopefully. )

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:25 AM
thats a damn good idea ^

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:13 PM
hmmm, i might actually be able to go to this one. get some more info

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:11 PM
alright.. i guess the next question is.. where is everyone willing to travel to? chad, myself and a few others may have to drive north, but are we comfortable around the L.A. / Simi Valley area? about 3 hours north of S.D. But thats pretty much as far north as i can think of, thats the farthest ive been. But does around that area find anyones fancy?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:16 PM
actuly i was just looking online and i found something that everyone would enjoy.. what do you guys think of playing paintball ? theres a place in simi valley, called paintball usa. They charge.. packages range from 35$ - 60$ for everything ( camo, gun, ammo, co2, mask and the field from 9am-4pm ) Any takers on that idea, or is everyone looking for something more group oriented, like camping or something along those lines. let me know.. ( ^ Has officialy taken the ball.. and ran with it.. )

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:20 PM
so is may 7th enough warning for everyone? Its the first saturday of may. I say we go for the outlaw sprint races. Its for a group or 8-10 racers. Its two races and costs 28 dollars each. One race is qualifying and the second is for place. As always the first time you go you are required to buy a mask for inside the helmet which is 5 bucks. Memberships cost 10 dollars and you get the head sock free and a membership card, discount on hot laps, free hot laps race on your birthday, and reservation privys. We could also do hotlaps which is single races of about 25 laps that cost 20 dollars after your a member. or 24 bucks for a non member but you still need the sock. This would be the best choice if all we wanted was one race. All races have a max of 10 karts at a time though. Anyways ill post my idea down in the next post.

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:41 PM

Norcal Meet:

When: May 7th, 2005 - 6:30 till whenever (in n out for dinner)

Where: RPM - Race Place Motorsports - 6:30 PM (followed by In n Out for dinner and pictures)

For:

Outlaw Sprint Races
Small Group Race Events
(The following events require a minimum of 8
Racers and a maximum of 10 Racers)

- Each racer will compete in the following:
• 1 - 10 Lap Timed Qualifier for starting position
• 1 - 20 Lap Final Outlaw Race

$28.00 each

Memberships cost $10 dollars with a free headsock or just $5 for the sock

Each race begins with a briefing and short video. Your outfited with a full race suit, headsock, and helmet. Go carts have both brakes and gas and can reach about 50 mph. We averaged a 40 mph top speed last time i went. After the race theres a podium for pictures if you like and you recieve a printout of your personal performance and the bests for the rest of the group.

Let me know what you all think. We can scrap in n out and make it really easy and just go to the subway which is in RPM but thats not really a cool spot for showing cars. The parking lot is big and all at rpm and would work but last meet josh just got mobed with spectators at in n out. Pluss its always fun to drive in a group somewhere. Lets start an attendance list too. You can get the address for RPM off their site but for now its off of bradshaw rd in sacramento. And to make this easy and so no one gets lost.... if you can read this post then you can get mapquest.com. Print or write out the directions to rpm and to in n out in natomis. Hope to see you all there and that this works for everyone, obviously im open for suggestions and this can and probably will change

1. Jared Politi - 707-330-4633 - 1998 Gold Sunfire "Turbo Tech Racing Vynal"
etc....

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:46 PM
lol, kill box you posted when i was making my post... um that would be fun. I would love to nail josh or titus with a couple paintballs. Also my plan for a meet probably would be suitable for a local meet, having one more in between la and sacramento, maybe to camp or paintball would probably be better for all of cali... anyways glad we got some ideas goin!
-J

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search