SoCal meet/BBQ - Page 4 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SoCal meet/BBQ
Monday, May 09, 2005 4:56 PM
Well...I'm still coming...but I'm a little nervous about the shootings I just heard about coming off of I-15 at corona...where I am supposed to turn to head towards the park. Seems like there has been a good amount of them in the area in the past couple weeks from what the news says

Is anyone coming from ontario, bernardino, pomona, or riverside area? Maybe hook up before the meet and head down there together? I hate to sound like a wuss but I don't want to get one in the head, just because someone felt like it.

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:10 PM
Aaron, i have alittle over an 1hr ,but i will be passing through riverside off the 91 going to the 55. if u are about 10-15 mins away from any of those freeway all go out of my way to met up with.
let me know

blunts,hoes,and cars only thing left is my bed.
Monday, May 09, 2005 5:11 PM
1 hr drive

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:45 PM
You'd prolly be a little too far away...prolly have to meet me on the exchange from the 60 that leads onto the 15 going south towards corona...prolly just roll through it and take the corona turn off to head on the 91, can't shoot me if you can't catch me

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:51 PM
Aaron I drive through there twice a day. I also wasn't aware of those shootings.

And you can go straight from the 15 to the 91. Stay in the far right two lanes.

My Car
Monday, May 09, 2005 6:02 PM
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:Aaron I drive through there twice a day. I also wasn't aware of those shootings.

And you can go straight from the 15 to the 91. Stay in the far right two lanes.

oh god that interchange is soooooo sllllooooowwwwwwwwwwww

Monday, May 09, 2005 11:57 PM
Silverstar (Aaron) wrote:Well...I'm still coming...but I'm a little nervous about the shootings I just heard about coming off of I-15 at corona...where I am supposed to turn to head towards the park. Seems like there has been a good amount of them in the area in the past couple weeks from what the news says

Is anyone coming from ontario, bernardino, pomona, or riverside area? Maybe hook up before the meet and head down there together? I hate to sound like a wuss but I don't want to get one in the head, just because someone felt like it.

dude if ur coming from vegas u can come all the way down to yucca valley.. im right in palm springs we can go togther if u want.. in our gangster ass bullet proof cavys..lol let me know... aim=xz24cavalierx

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:07 AM
i think i can get napkins plates and cups?? i have to stop in whittier n get another racing seat my driver one is broke or some damn thing so i better leave early

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:41 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:

dude if ur coming from vegas u can come all the way down to yucca valley.. im right in palm springs we can go togther if u want.. in our gangster ass bullet proof cavys..lol let me know... aim=xz24cavalierx

I'm coming from Edwards AFB...just north of Lancaster/Palmdale..and he best way for me to get is to head back east and hit the I-15 at Barstow.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:07 AM
I am going from the 210/57 interchange. I f you want i could drive out the 210 to the 15 interchange and meet you there. Then we could drive the rest of the way. Renegadecavi is going to be coming the same way also so we could roll 3 cars deep.
Let me know.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:36 PM
damn, you guys totally suck ass, im going to be on a plane on my way back from alaska, guess ill have to make the next one.

Sigga what?

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:35 PM
wtf robert? you are goin to alaska?!? whoa do tell

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:29 PM
04silvercavy wrote:I am going from the 210/57 interchange. I f you want i could drive out the 210 to the 15 interchange and meet you there. Then we could drive the rest of the way. Renegadecavi is going to be coming the same way also so we could roll 3 cars deep.
Let me know.

sure man if you want...I'm guessing it will take about an hour and some change to get there...if you want my number I can give it to ya..what time whould you want to meet there? its est. that it will take me about 2 hours 17min for me to get to the park...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:22 AM
2 hours and 17min from where? arent u in vegas??

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:46 AM
seems like most everyone will be driving a good distance to get to the park.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:54 AM
I'll be driving from Tijuanna .

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:35 AM
i think are next gathering should be in TJ on a friday or sat night to party.
will take the crappist car so we wont have to worrie about any nice J's getting messed up..all take my crap-civic i can fit about 4more heads.
if u guys are up for it in the near future, im in.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:43 AM
I don't do Mexico.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:22 PM
blunts&hoes wrote:seems like most everyone will be driving a good distance to get to the park.

Chad doesn't do mexico?
You practically live in mexico.

My Car
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:04 PM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:2 hours and 17min from where? arent u in vegas??

Edwards AFB...its 30 miles north of Lancaster (Kern County...look up the location ) so I am in Cali...but the best way there is to head 20min east to hit I-15 ...then it's a bit of a drive down

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:13 PM
hey guys, got my newest mod to show off at the meet!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:16 PM
Didn't Dave tell you he's changing it to j-body.com now?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:23 PM
.com sucks!

and no, nobody told me this. why not keep both

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:54 PM
LOL, I feel for ya Kase!!! I just got this done yesterday

But I'm keeping it!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:52 PM
i was jk anyways, .com goes to a JBO of (state) website, forgot which state.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search