SoCal meet/BBQ - Page 5 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SoCal meet/BBQ
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:56 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:i was jk anyways, .com goes to a JBO of (state) website, forgot which state.

damn you

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:19 AM
i knew it!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:05 AM
Silverstar (Aaron) wrote:LOL, I feel for ya Kase!!! I just got this done yesterday

But I'm keeping it!

STICKER IS CROOKED!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:51 AM
yea im still down.. chad are you rollin up there? I will def. roll with you and whoever else is riding up from around the mexico/cali area.. damn mexico..

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:18 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:

STICKER IS CROOKED!

I tired to line it along the lighter border line...it did drop lower a little when I pulled everything off...but I think later on I think I'll get some JBO stickers from here...so It'll be lined up better next time

Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:13 PM
j-body.com is canadian i think.
could be wrong and probably am but god knows out of habit i've typed the j-body and then used the keyboard shortcut for the www. .com and ended up at the wrong place.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:50 PM
enough times
Saturday, May 14, 2005 8:44 PM
bump...can't have this drop down the line and everyone forget!

04silvercavy: I'm gonna leave at about 11am to head down there...so I'm guessing at about 12:30-1:00pm I will be at the I-15/215 exchange...I will look up the closest gas station and we can meet there.

Saturday, May 14, 2005 9:21 PM
ok so heres my issue

saturday-sunday morning i will be in Thousand Oaks for a wedding, Sunday is also my one of my best friends 18th birthday. she's been my neighbor for 9 years. I will have to stop by there and give her a gift before I head to Irvine.

next weekend is gonna be so busy lol

Monday, May 16, 2005 12:57 AM
Kase wrote:
next weekend is gonna be so busy lol

I'll finally have something to do on a weekend, except for golfing!

Monday, May 16, 2005 1:03 PM
Looks like I'll probably be out. I have a hockey game at 3pm in West Covina. If we lose then I'll see if I can make it for a bit. If we win though then there is another game at 5pm, and I'm pretty sure it'll be too late after that.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Monday, May 16, 2005 9:21 PM
im still game.. im looking foreward to being able to put a few faces to names on the org. It will be good to get a car meet going on, see what everyones been working on. Looking foreward to seeing you guys there.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search