Have you seen This car!? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Have you seen This car!?
Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:54 AM
so im cruising down the 5 south last night, comming back from La Jolla, and i was just about to get on the coronado bay bridge, and i ran across a 2000+ White Z24.. had exhaust, intake, and a pretty nice hood. Stock wheels and trim, but still looked pretty damn good. I figured i'd @!#$ with it, and we ended up doing alittle traffic rallying, it was fun. i thought it was going to be a civilian, but when they followed me onto the bridge and into coronado, i noticed they were heading to the base. The person rolled down thier window half way and i saw that it was a chick!.. a rather good looking chick at that. SO i got on base, and i pulled over to the parking lots, and i was hoping she'd follow, but she didnt, she went straight towards the HSL squadrons and i havent seen her since. Anyone know this person? Ive seen em once, and her driving was pretty damn impressive. Just figured i'd throw it out there.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24

Re: Have you seen This car!?
Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:13 AM
How do you know the car had an intake? LOL

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:59 AM
I saw a white Z get popped by base police on my way out yesterday. Dude driving and A chic shotgun. I think it has the ramair hood painted white. First I've seen of it.

Friday, May 13, 2005 10:01 PM
thats the one chad. Good eyes. I know they work over by the HSL wing or somewhere over there. When i was it it was just the chick driving, but if its the dudes car thier prolly married, lmao.. prolly are knowing my luck. Good lookin' out.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search