another meet for nor cal >? - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: another meet for nor cal >?
Friday, June 10, 2005 3:46 PM
hey it was cool last weekend. but yeah, do not go to the rocklin p-n-p. only 1 cav and 0 fires. sucked bigtime. but im glad drenyx got to find a headliner for his fiero. if someone wants to plan another meet, just list somthing and give plenty of time for everyone.

and jered, tell ken, PLEASE. maybe he wont mind. hey, maybe they might wanna come next time. that'd be cool.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:15 PM
got my d/c to work. here are the pictures from last weekend.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, June 10, 2005 11:46 PM
Damn my car need to be lowered. Ehh, one of these days i'll be all finished with it.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:56 AM
a couple of you need a drop lol. but nice pics and im sure ken wouldnt mind

find a spot!

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:32 AM
my car looks like it taking a leak. damn worker swept up my soda, THEN asked if i was done. as you can see, there was quite a bit left.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:55 AM
I just noticed that.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:50 AM
Damn, all those J-bods looked sweet together. I wish I could have been there with my '04. Just got back from a car show this Saturday. I had to pay $20 to register the Eviltec. I wasnt sure you guys were willing to pay that much. beside, it was short notice. Will someone think of an idea please so we can meet. I'm from Stockton but I'm willing to travel.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Sunday, June 12, 2005 3:28 PM
where was the show art? how did you do?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:08 PM
It was in Stockton, and the eviltec had the loudest sound system out of all the cars there. Bass and all. Changing subject, What do you guys think about meeting at an audio store here in Stockton? I know the owner and he'd give us full permission. I don't know if you guys are willing to travel here. But if so let me know. i think that'd be pretty cool!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:47 PM
i will be willing to travel more once i get my other z24 im saving up for. the car i have now isnt really that much of a show or race car. i mean sure its fast, but im not putting anymore money into it, mostly because ive already wrecked it.

and while im on the subject, i must say....these cavaliers are like tanks. my car has been totalled twice, and both times it was repaired and driven harder and faster then before the accidents and it runs cleaner and better.

but it is hard to save money to buy another jbod, but it will be worth it when im done!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:40 PM
Hey Josh, how bout we all meet up at your house for a BBQ like you've been suggesting? That way we can all meet up in an environment were we would actually be welcomed. Dunno just a suggestion.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:36 PM
if anyone gets something going email me, my computer for the cav should be here tomorrow so i will have a car running again. also im going to start some custom work for once now because im out of school now and allot of time for my car.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:17 PM
damn ryan. i didnt know if you were going to come back to life. i guess thats why you call yourself shadow...kicken it in the background when nobody knows it. so did you get another cav or what? lets see it if so.

well id love to have a BBQ. hell, anybody is welcome at just about anytime at my place. i just moved here and i dont hang out with anyone. just give me a heads up. but if everyone wants to come over for a kick azz meet, that'd be great. if there is going to be like allot of people, i can get another BBQer on hand in case we need it. just bring your own meat, and booze. but im sure ill have plenty to spot people...just in case.

lets work out a time so EVERYONE can attend if they'd like. ill be able to do it on thursdays, fridays, and saturdays. sundays i have to go to bed early. so everyone, list when the best time for you would be and we can work something out.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:58 PM
ive still got the same old cars. cavs down for now it but should be back up tomorrow if my computer gets here. the dsm is having some wierd ass problems but should be back up in the next 2 weeks hopefully.

ive got some ideas i want to do to the cav so you might want to keep an eye out because im gonna be back on the .org more now cuz im not gonna be as busy.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:15 AM
Hey Josh, I can deffinitely make it on Saturday. And I don't think our buddy Obiblion is the Ryan you're refering to.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:11 AM
Eviltec Art wrote:Hey Josh, I can deffinitely make it on Saturday. And I don't think our buddy Obiblion is the Ryan you're refering to.

wups. that makes more since. do you still see ryan art? tell him to get on here again. or tell him to come for the BBQ when ever it happens...if it happens. like i said, i dont care when, lets just make sure everyone is able to come.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:45 PM
Hey Josh! no I don't see Ryan anymore. I think he's pulled himself away from since he got rid of the Deranged Cav. But if I ever run into him I 'll tell to get back on here. At least to say Hi!

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:58 PM
that would be cool.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search