Confirming 5/22 BBQ meet - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Confirming 5/22 BBQ meet
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:58 AM
The reason i started this new thread is to see how many ppl are going for sure so i know how much meat to bring so i dont over do it and bring way to much.
if u are going for sure just add ur name to the list
1.blunts&hoes(drew)

blunts,hoes,and cars only thing left is my bed.

Re: Confirming 5/22 BBQ meet
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:01 AM
is someone bring a grill or is there one at the park?
if ur going to bring a friend guys just put them on the list so theres enough meet for everyone.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:35 PM
1.blunts&hoes(drew)
2.Kase(Alex)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:04 PM
Bummer, I won't be working this weekend. But instead, i'm attending a clinic (baseball umpire) that starts at 9am and ends at 4ish. So I don't think I can make it to this meet.

Oh and Josh, I stole your screwdriver. Sorry. I might go to irwindale to watch the races thursday. So if you go let me know. I'll bring it.

My Car
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:14 PM
1.blunts&hoes(drew)
2.Kase(Alex)
3.Silverstar(Aaron)

I'm bringing food...burgers/brats/buns/toppings, as long as someone can bring some charcoal and fluid....I can't fit a grill in my car...I used to have a protable one..but got rid of it when I moved.

Or if anyone knows...is there a gazeebo or area with a grill...we're set!

I'm heading out at about 10:45am to get down there..meeting up with 04sivercav and another..so we can come in three deep.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:02 PM
I just spoke to my friend and he will let me barrow his grill. so i got that covered

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 5:33 PM
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:Bummer, I won't be working this weekend. But instead, i'm attending a clinic (baseball umpire) that starts at 9am and ends at 4ish. So I don't think I can make it to this meet.

Oh and Josh, I stole your screwdriver. Sorry. I might go to irwindale to watch the races thursday. So if you go let me know. I'll bring it.

dude i'm gonna be the only fire

you gotta come to this meet! i worked around a wedding and a birthday party to make it!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:58 AM
I am coming for sure with my girlfriend. I think i heard something on the radio about the Truck Jamboree being at a park in Irvine on Sunday the 22nd but not sure if this is the same park? Is everyone agreed on 1pm on sun? Sorry Tom but i won't be going to Irwindale on thurs as i am doing a side job with my neighbors moving company to Laughlin, NV. Don't stress I don't need it right away. Aaron did we figure out where to meet yet?
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:11 AM
i shall be there n most likely atleast bring 1 friend if not 2. .. i cant stand to drive alone.. wut should i bring?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:21 AM
i thought we were meeting at the park around 3pm,but im cool with 1pm also....
which time do u guys prefer?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:21 AM
how long do we plan to be there for.. 1 sounds good then go cruise?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:58 AM
04silvercavy wrote: Aaron did we figure out where to meet yet?

Yea..at 12:00 I will be at the exchange..I can get off @ Glen Helen Parkway..and we can meet at the Glen Helen Regional Park..I'll jusr park on the side of the road right outside the park....if you look at a pic of my car in my profile...you'll be able to notice me easily.

I'll e-mail you my cell number...so around 12:00 you can call me and see if I am at the park or not...It looks like the easiest place to meet up before we go to Irvine.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:59 AM
BTW...between 1:30-3:00 is when we should all arrive...according to what was said on the main thread...so anywhere between then we should show up!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:10 PM
don't forget to bring your cameras!
i will be there between 2-3pm

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:06 PM
so from the looks of things we have about 10 ppl going....
i wish i still had my cavy , but all i have of her are photos which all bring...
whos bringing the drinks/cups/plates and the other goodies?
im bringing the grill,charcol,and beef kabob......

Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:16 AM
If all goes well within the next few days, yea im game. Count me in.

1.blunts&hoes(drew)
2.Kase(Alex)
3.Silverstar(Aaron)
4.killbox (Ben)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:17 PM
this goes out to everyone thats going to the bbq....IM SO SORRY GUYs,but i can no longer make it to the bbq...some personal things came up i have to deal with and i cant put it off to the side so i will not be able to make...
i was looking forward to meeting u guys ,but things just got f*cked up at bad timing...
once again i apologize to everyone if i screwed things up....sorry

Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:12 PM
Jesus Christ! it is impossible to get a so cal meet going with you guys. everybody always backs out!

Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:40 PM
trust me kase i really wanted this to happen 110%,but personal things came up at very bad timing......like i said b4 and all say it again im so sorry to everyone if i f*cked things up.............

Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:47 PM
it's alright dude. If everyone else is still interested even though attendance is dropping fast... speak up! Instead of eating there we could always drive somewhere. just bring snacks for the day.

Friday, May 20, 2005 7:35 AM
So..we have four (no blunts&hoes...but add in 04silvercav)?

As long as we got that many I will still come...I'll just bring some burgers w/ everything else...brats can stay home

I'm still going damn it!

Friday, May 20, 2005 8:38 AM
why dont we all go to local burger king.. haha get some food cruise the strip n bull@!#$??? im game for that lol

Friday, May 20, 2005 1:12 PM
grr.. last minute drop out again.. but duty calls. Ill keep in touch with you guys.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Friday, May 20, 2005 4:44 PM
ok guys, what are down to? 5? we can still do this... at least we have 3-4 cars for a little photoshoot or something

i'm still game unless we decide to postpone

Friday, May 20, 2005 5:39 PM
I won't be there Sunday either.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search