Saying so long for a bit - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saying so long for a bit
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:51 AM
alright guys, well my career in the navy has come to a halt for right now, I've been getting in trouble lately and im finaly doing to do my time for it. IM suppost to report to a correctional facility for a while, probably about 45 - 60 days. The place im going to is a cross between restriction ( where i cant leave the base ) and the brig. But thankfully im not going to the brig ( military jail ). So while im there ill have no outside communication other than standard snail mail. So i figured i'd wish everyone on here luck, everyone in the area hold it down, keep having fun and be safe. Ill be checking my email once more before i leave tomorrow afternoon, so if you wish to leave a reply, feel free. But untill i get back, take care of yourselves, take care of each other. and most importantly, be safe. Take it easy guys.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24

Re: Saying so long for a bit
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:37 AM
Good luck and be safe.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:00 AM
WTF did you do? Have fun cuddling with Bubba.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:13 PM
Hey good luck. I say that when he gets back we should all throw a welcome back/socal meet. And do it right this time.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 9:24 PM

mgardone
Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:03 AM
well i am on miramar and i hope that you get out soon and even though you aren't a marine semper fi

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:05 AM
good luck man
Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:20 AM
im locked up they wont let me out,
they wont let me out,
im locked up they wont let me out Nooo, they wont let me out!

WWW.sinisterambitions.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search