Vegas J-Body Members - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vegas J-Body Members
Saturday, May 28, 2005 3:54 PM
Any org members here in Vegas? I saw somebody today with a silver LS lil wrecked in the back. Was that anybody on here? Has Jbody.org stick on trunk.

Just curious so that I have have some local people to relate to.

Re: Vegas J-Body Members
Saturday, May 28, 2005 6:35 PM
Wow never knew this section existed...haha

Saturday, May 28, 2005 9:32 PM
Funny thing.......I'm driving to Vegas tomorrow!!!!!!

Maybe I'll see some of you guys there. I'll be cruising up and down the strip quite a bit.

Look for my car, CA license plate = RONUS

Monday, May 30, 2005 9:19 AM
Hey guys, theres a few jbodys around. I have an 03 silver. It has been down for about 3 months. I bought the HAAS turbo kit and have had nothing but probs. Hey cavaliex is that an intercooler I see in your front end? Maybe you can give me some direction on how to fix some of my probs. I live in Henderson. Welcome to the org by the way. I started the other Vegas thread. Later Brian. Check out my pic in my profile
Monday, May 30, 2005 9:35 AM
Brian Irwin wrote:Hey guys, theres a few jbodys around. I have an 03 silver. It has been down for about 3 months. I bought the HAAS turbo kit and have had nothing but probs. Hey cavaliex is that an intercooler I see in your front end? Maybe you can give me some direction on how to fix some of my probs. I live in Henderson. Welcome to the org by the way. I started the other Vegas thread. Later Brian. Check out my pic in my profile

HA HA... i wish that was an intercoolter... thats just a radiator...

Sucks to hear that your cavi is down. Hit me up on AIM or something. Im not an expert or even close but as far as troubleshooting a problem, between me and a friend of mine, we can usually figure it out.

Nice looking cavi btw... just needs paint and tint

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search