things to do - visiting cali.... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
things to do - visiting cali....
Monday, May 30, 2005 8:12 PM
In 2 days i'll be leaving Kansas and going to Cali for 12 days. I havent had any time to look up fun things to do, so i'm asking all the Cali people whats fun. I will be in the LA area for a few days then be in the Sacremento area for a couple days, whats fun around those areas. Any help would be great!!!! I hope to see some J's down there too! Oh and sadly I wont have my cavi, i'll be in a big 'ol suburban. Thanks for any help!

Cory

Re: things to do - visiting cali....
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:50 AM
you can always go to a Dodgers game or Angels game. The $12 seats at anaheim stadium aren't the worst. there is disneyland in anaheim as well. huntington beach is good on the weekends, check for events on the h.b. website. they are all within an hour of L.A.. in L.A. there is always santa monica beach or venice beach. hope this helps some.
Monday, June 06, 2005 12:09 AM
Depends what you want to do.... sight seeing universal city walk is outside of universal studios is pretty cool to visit...melrose strip on starting at fairfax is something to do... sunset stripat night is crowded but definitely a place to visit if you've never been to before... clubbing if you're into it but depends what kind of music you like century club has a little bit of everything and everyone. To eat try pinks hot dogs on melrose ave and la brea.... tommy's on rampart/belverly blvd... ghetto tacos alvarado and scott ave i believe its next to the vons
Monday, June 06, 2005 3:31 PM
if you want to meet up with some nor-cal j's, let me know. we can hold a little meet for ya. were going to the track on wed in sacramento. itd be cool if you wanted to show up. then probly a bite to eat afterwards. give me a call when you know when youll be in sacramento. ill give you my number via email.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:08 AM
check out Disneyland!
and i second on checking out sunset strip at night
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search