Can someone help me out - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone help me out
Monday, June 06, 2005 12:11 AM
I was wondering if anybody had any space where I can put my car so that I can pull the engine out... turn around time should be a week to two weeks at the latest. Manager at my apartment says he won't let me do a big job like that. So anybody that can lend me a hand out there?

Thanks in advance

Sal

Re: Can someone help me out
Monday, June 06, 2005 6:18 AM
Wish I could but I don't have the room either.

Monday, June 06, 2005 12:30 PM
if its any help , you list your car as being a auto , the autos are easy to change the motor in , cause you can leave the trans in the car , and to pull the motor you slide it about 1" towards the passenger side and it comes straight up

you just have to seperate the 3 bolts from the tq conveter and flexplate and push the tq into the trans

if you have a replacement motor waiting to go in , 2 people that know what they are doing can have it done in 1 day , or 2 if you take your time

Monday, June 06, 2005 1:15 PM
i have a garage in poway that i would let you use if the engine crane will fit let me know 951-567-9720!

Monday, June 06, 2005 8:57 PM
taking out the motor is not the problem i've done it many times before its just having a place where nobody will sweat me about doing the job at their place. takes me 3 1/2 hours to do it on a good day but i need to take the engine to be checked out where it was built.. And that is what will take time. My apt manager doesn't want me to make a mess or let the other tenants see its alright to work on the car. Kenny I will give you a call later on this week most likely... but why wouldn't it fit? Is your garage small or is it on an incline? Shouldn't be a problem i guess the crane is about 4-5ft tall i think and 4-5 ft in length. I really aprreciate it kenny i will see if i can get my car down there. But would it be cool if i left the car there for about 2 weeks max i think. Depends on parts.
Monday, June 06, 2005 9:04 PM
Anyone else... Poway is a long way from me but i'll go if i have to...
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:15 AM
no problem man the garage is tall enough

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:16 PM
powayyy...im from poway

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:06 PM
i cruise through poway lots.. never seen you katz before..

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:35 AM
lets meet up soon what do ya'll think?

Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:06 AM
ill be in p-town come june 12th

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:07 PM
test

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:40 PM
you know were hilleary park and community is that is where i am at.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search