ATTN: AGiSTiN (about thrunk lid) - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTN: AGiSTiN (about thrunk lid)
Monday, June 20, 2005 7:21 PM
Since your e-mail is unlisted, I figured this is the best way to contact you. I still have the trunk lid available if you want it. I'll meet youhalfway somewhere since your down in Fresno. I'll sell the trunk lid to you for $200. E-mail me if your still interested

Re: ATTN: AGiSTiN (about thrunk lid)
Monday, June 20, 2005 8:33 PM
Didn't you tell me $150?

Monday, June 20, 2005 8:50 PM
Ooops. I guess I did. $150 for the trunk lid. Thanks for catching that FstCavZ24.

Monday, June 20, 2005 8:59 PM
Yeah I'll take it. What day? I'll take time off work if I have to. Where are you again? Pic a place in between. Easiest for me is after 12pm weekdays, anytime weekend. Thursday is the only day I can't make it.

Oh I can't wait!

---

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:10 PM
Would Sunday be good for you? I figure sometime early in the afternoon would be best. I"m not too familiar with the area, so what would you suggest as a good half-way point?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:46 AM
Sunday is good. But where are you exactly?

---

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:42 AM
Somewhere between hell and I had first dibs.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:10 PM
heh sorry dood, but you don't have to live with the embarassment of my wing. You have to live with the embarassment of a 200+ hp Cavi. lol

---

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:01 PM
Not to mention the embarassement of getting pulled over for tinted tailights and sent to the smog ref. I have toyo tails i just need a trunk for them to go on.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:01 PM
holy crap man. Sorry to hear that. What's going to become of your turbo?

---

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:27 PM
Well guys, I saved myself some gas money, and time, and sold the trunk lid to a local .org member, who I will not name so you guys won't get pissed off at him. You guys can get pissed at me all you want, cuz I really don't care.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:03 PM
Cracker you are one of the biggest jackasses on the org. How's it feel to be the biggest pussy on this site, little bitch can't handle a little horesepower.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:11 PM
Nothing more cool and mature than to not only sell it from under ONE person, but TWO. You're a tool dude. You'll get yours..."what goes around, comes around."

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:50 PM
Hey Thanks Cracker. Cancelled my plans to go to Knott's Berry Farm and everything. Thanks again.

---

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:09 PM
i have two trunk i need to get rid off .. one is a silver 03 trunk with no spoiler .. has holes for it .. and a 99 trunk lid thats in primer

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:16 PM
i have a set of 2002 tails ... 03 center piece ... and a set of toyota inners anyone interested ? sorri for thread jacking ...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:47 PM
ya i e-mailed Cracker about his hinges and everything was set to go and as soon as i said i got cash ready he says to me sorry, dont me mad but i sold it to a local org member. i think its funny he took the car back cause he couldnt handle it

working on sig.... just wait
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:50 PM
i was suppose to trade him ... trunk on sat .. but he never showed or email back or called owell im not mad .. i still owe someone money as well ... sigh!** bit he did flake on that

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:59 PM
hey azncav, how much u wanting fot the 99 trunk lid?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:02 PM
20 bucks ...
plus ship or you can pic up or meet up
im in nor cal

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:05 PM
i have pics of the primered trunk b4 i attemted to paint it silver with a rattler

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:06 PM
hey, e-mail me at BSaddoris84@aol.com. ill buy, but you will have to ship. im out in Texas

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:06 PM
guess the idiot never got that 35,900.00 FAKE SS/RS camaro

i thought it was kinda funny the site the pics were hosted on is in MD ,and he lives in cali

atleast he didnt jack anyones money , just jacked your plans

guess thats why he didnt get the camaro , cause he couldnt jack your money

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:09 PM
how do you know he didnt get it ... he said he picked it up .. did i miss somethin > ?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:12 PM
figure out the shipping cost ... to 94590 ... to yours
heres .. a breef 411 on the trunk lid...

it was teal
only the outer side is primered with a primere spray can
then an attemp to paint it silver was done bye me .. one when iwas bored .. Cuz i already had the 02 trunk lid so i was just watever about it ...
small slight den onthe outer edge of the pass inner tails ... but its still a nice trunk lid

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search