CHEAP body kit, 2000 headlights, if you act FAST - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CHEAP body kit, 2000 headlights, if you act FAST
Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:38 PM
I have a complete Wings West Bigmouth kit for 2000-2002 Cavalier (or other years if you do a conversion). The front bumper is damaged (from hitting a parking bumper). You can see that damage, and see that most everyone thinks it can be fixed without issue here:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=280591&t=280591
The sides and rear are in good shape, no cracks, damage, or otherwise. All pieces have some minor scratch marks, but they are only paint deep, so sanding and repainting will leave them good as new.

So here's the deal... PLEASE take it off my hands! I'm moving in just over 1 week, so I need this gone like yesterday. Take the whole thing, which includes a 2000 rear bumper, if you need it, for $150, or best offer (any reasonable offer will be considered).

Also if you need to do a conversion, I have a set of 2000 headlights and corners which you can have for $75. They are in good shape, no scratches, a couple small pock marks from rocks.

These items need to be PICKED UP on or before Saturday, July 2. I'm located in Diamond Bar, which if you don't know, is in the extreme southeast corner of LA County.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Re: CHEAP body kit, 2000 headlights, if you act FAST
Friday, June 24, 2005 1:40 AM
iwant them but i can afford ship an i cat pick it up or have room for it or have hood for it ... sIgh**

Friday, June 24, 2005 10:34 AM
lol i dont understand one thing the guy above me said anyway i talked to u on aim.. let me know if it comes down to the wire..

Friday, June 24, 2005 7:28 PM
oops ahah ... i ment i wanted the body kit ... but dont have money for it ... or even room to store it ... man i was up a bit late that day ... excuse the grammer

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:15 PM
any takers yet

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:57 PM
Dave I live in Santa Clarita. Lets see if we can get together to get this off of your hands

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Re: CHEAP body kit, 2000 headlights, if you act FA
Monday, June 27, 2005 9:15 AM
Ok, if you want it, you have the following days you can come pick it up: today before 3pm, Wed, Thur, Fri after 7pm, or Sat anytime during the day. Just let me know what you want (kit, $150 and/or headlights $75), bring cash or equivalent, and its yours. I've already got someone in AZ that wants it if it isn't claimed here, but I would prefer to give it to someone here, since its less stuff to throw into the moving truck.

I also have the following, if you need it let me know, otherwise I'm offering it free to whoever wants it:
2000-2002 oem fenders (good condition, no dents, paint to match)
2000-2002 fender liners (good condition, no cracks, etc)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:39 PM
i gotta check the work schedule. Iif an oppertunity to give it away comes up before then take it

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:19 PM
Dave wrote:Ok, if you want it, you have the following days you can come pick it up: today before 3pm, Wed, Thur, Fri after 7pm, or Sat anytime during the day. Just let me know what you want (kit, $150 and/or headlights $75), bring cash or equivalent, and its yours. I've already got someone in AZ that wants it if it isn't claimed here, but I would prefer to give it to someone here, since its less stuff to throw into the moving truck.

I also have the following, if you need it let me know, otherwise I'm offering it free to whoever wants it:
2000-2002 oem fenders (good condition, no dents, paint to match)
2000-2002 fender liners (good condition, no cracks, etc)

I could use the fenders.....I have a nice big dent in my passenger one from my damn neighbors soccer ball or something.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:06 AM
hey man hit me up on aim.. im able to go soonest day that works for you.. ill take it all if u want. i need the back bumper so i mid as well just get this and help both of us.. anyway hit me up on aim when u get this and i can go up there tomorrow if need be..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search