anyone from auburn, roseville or close area? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone from auburn, roseville or close area?
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:51 PM
im looking for some j-bod owners to hang out with in nor-cal, specifically around Auburn, Roseville, Rocklin, GrassValley or somewhere close to one of these cities.

i drive a z24 96 cavalier with some mods, and i would like to hang out with anyone else that loves thier car as much as i love mine!

Re: anyone from auburn, roseville or close area?
Thursday, May 26, 2005 4:49 PM
hey man. i live in w. sac. im in auburn, rose, and rock every wed...for work. good to see we have another nor-cal guy. hopefully well have a meet soon. we havnt had one in a while. maybe i should have a BBQ soon. anyway, oh, im going to go to the pick and pull on pacific in rock this weedend. you wanna meet up and have some lunch? if not, thats cool. i need some headlights!!!!!!!!!!! keep me posted. L8R.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:07 PM
yeah that sounds great. i could meet up with you there on saturday if you arent busy, sunday im outta town.

try yo hit me up on AIM, my sn is: RockyJrz , or email me at subwayguy@gmail.com if im not on AIM and let me know if you are still intrested or if your available in meeting up on sat. maybe around noon?

ok cya
Friday, May 27, 2005 4:54 PM
wait, which pick'n'pull is this?

I'm in north sac/carmichael, so roseville is just a few minutes up the road for me...would love to hang out but not sure if I can make noon tomorrow...

might try to make it to sac raceway wed. night though, if anyone is interested
Friday, May 27, 2005 5:33 PM
the pick-n-pull is located in rocklin at 6355 pacific street. if you take the rocklin rd. exit off of I-80 and go north until you hit a dead-end called pacific and take a left. i believe you can get there another way, but i am not familiar with it.

CaliforniaCavalier, ill give you an email tomorrow if i am still going. i dont know now due to the fact that the roads will be packed for the 3 day weekend. ill get a hold of you and let you know. if not, we can still do it next weekend and maybe have some more people interested in going. ill keep in touch.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, May 27, 2005 8:49 PM
Gimme a call and let me know what's up, if you guys are gonna be there a while, a few small things I could stand to grab...might make sometime between noon and 1pm

(925) 876-0353
Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:09 PM
looks like we might be having a small get-together this saturday on june 4th. if any of you are from around the area or in 530 or 916 area code, you are urged to come hang out with us!

we might meet up at the picknpull in rocklin, or somewhere else easy to find if this works out. we already have a few people that are intrested, hopefully we get a few more.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:32 AM
Hey man, i'm liv'n in the marysville area, i'm realativley new to Cali, but im down with meet'n up with you guys. My cavi aint nothing special yet, but it would be cool to hang with some j-body crowds. Hit me up on AIM - Rave3c0, i work nights but i leave my pc on most of the time when im not home or sleeping so just drop me a line if you see my name up
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:47 PM
hey bill. i just moved AWAY from yuba. here.
meet up on sat at pick-n-pull.if your interested.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:42 PM
What is this I hear about a show every tuesday nights in downtown roseville. I heard it on the radio the other day. Anybody anything about it? What kind of cars is it for. Has anybody gone to one before?

Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:20 PM
i havent heard anything about it. what station you listen to? id like to know more about it also.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:16 PM
google is my friend i typed in "roseville california car show", and it came up with this:

"Roseville, CA: Downtown Tuesday Nights! Every Tuesday in Roseville from June 7th to August 31st. www.downtownroseville.com. Vernon Street in Downtown Roseville will be shut down for four blocks to make room for up to 150 cars. We will have live music, beer and wine, entertainment for kids, food and soda vendors, arts and craft vendors, farmers market vendors, etc. Info: John Javidan Downtown Roseville Merchants Association; 916-787-0101. Attention Vendors! We have spaces available; email johnjavidan@surewest.net for information."

it seems they call it "downtown tuesday nights". By reading the text and looking at some of the pics., i think its more of a classic-old school car show. anyways, here are some links to my info:

http://www.downtownroseville.com/drm/app

http://www.californiacarclubs.com/weekly.htm

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:38 PM
man. that looks like allot of fun. my girl and i are going to go. we enjoy allot of those bands that will be playing. but yea, it says pre '73 so it may be only for classics. but then again, i saw some newer trucks there. maybe their part of the venders.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:18 PM
Hey I'm from Nor-Cal also but a little further than the area you mention. I'll tell you what though, there is no official j-body fans in my area so I'm willing to hang out. hit me up somebody (209) 463-1314.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:41 PM
Eviltec Art wrote:Hey I'm from Nor-Cal also but a little further than the area you mention. I'll tell you what though, there is no official j-body fans in my area so I'm willing to hang out. hit me up somebody (209) 463-1314.

what city are you in? im thinking stockton or modesto since you have a 209 area code, right?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:18 PM
Yep, Stockton. I've seen 2 Cavaliers w/ bodykit and a couple more that were lowered but I dont think they're actually part of the Org.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:37 PM
Hey Eviltec, i was just in Stockton the last 5 days, i was doing some charity work with the special olympics. Are you around the Delta college area?
Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:53 PM
i live in rancho and go to college in rocklin

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:06 AM
Hey Eviltec, i was just in Stockton the last 5 days, i was doing some charity work with the special olympics. Are you around the Delta college area?
actually I'm further south but if your in town again let me know and maybe we could meet up.
Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:09 AM
Hey why didn't that work for me. Any like to show how to quote and reply?
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:13 AM
u press the quote button next to the person who u want to quote

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:19 AM
my friend said he keeps seeing a lowered cavalier with rims and body kit, orange paint w/decals and a spoiler all around auburn at some car audio store. im trying to spot this car, and see if he wants to hang out with us sometime

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:16 PM
how much does Sacramento raceway cost to run a cavalier?
Monday, June 27, 2005 4:33 PM
www.sacramentoraceway.com
All the info is there. Let us know what you run.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search