July 4th Car Show SACRAMENTO - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
July 4th Car Show SACRAMENTO
Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:49 PM
http://www.californiacarclubs.com/julysept2005.htm
July 4th. Not sure were it is. But I e-mailed the person and I will call tommorow. Its a little late to call now. Anways according to the post it should be open to all classes. Lets get a couple people to go so we can represent the j-body crowd. I am pretty sure I will go. Anybody want to go?

Re: July 4th Car Show SACRAMENTO
Friday, July 01, 2005 4:50 AM
yea, ill show if we can still enter.
hey titus, is your car ready? if your not done, let me know if you need help with anything.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, July 01, 2005 7:17 AM
Ya its pretty much ready. All it needs is a good spoonge bath. Well there is one thing. Just a very small favor. If you can drive to Vigirnia to pick up my dash. That would be great. Just Kidding.
Let me know if you need help with anything. Im going to call the guy today to get exact details and stuff.

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:26 AM
i tired calling that number but its out of service. I e-mail them yesterday so I guess all we can do is wait to get a reply. If anybody has any info on the show please post it up.

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:22 AM
http://www.roseville.ca.us/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=121
I guess there will also be some sort of show in Roseville. Anybody know anything about this one?

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:11 PM
SWEET!!!! they have a jump house!!! oh hell yea ill be there.
this one was a little vague also. ill try to look into it some more.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:18 PM
Dang, sounds like you guys have been having fun. I've been away because,well I was in a wreck! Yeah that's right the Silvereco got rear ended. Any way it's at the shop now but Dwaine says I should be getting it back around the 20th. I wish I was living closer to you guys in the Sacramento area so that i could join every meet. Including small ones like the Pick"n"Pull meet.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search