New RK Sport Type J rear bumper for sale-$225ship - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New RK Sport Type J rear bumper for sale-$225ship
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:37 PM
I am really trying to get rid of this bumper, because it is just taking up space in my garage

Re: New RK Sport Type J rear bumper for sale-$225ship
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:41 PM
Damn computer! As I was saying, the bumper is just taking up space in my garage, and I want to get rid of it. I have recently had a change of heart about modding my car, and have decided to keep my car stock for the most part. I am askin $225 for it, and that includes shipping. It is new and has never been painted, but a few of the mounting holes have been drilled from when I test-fitted it on my Cavalier. It will fit the 95-05 Cavalier coupe or sedan.If you live in Cali, I'l knock it down to $200 and deliver it myself, or meet half way.

Re: New RK Sport Type J rear bumper for sale-$225s
Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:29 PM
hey cracker do you have any pics? i met you at that car meet, i dont know if you remeber me. anyways if you have a pic of what it looks like and the kinda condition its in, that would be great.

and if i bought it i would be able to meet you or come pick it up.

thanks!

Friday, July 08, 2005 10:37 AM
Yeah, I remember you. Sorry, I dopn't have any pics of the bumper because I don't have a camera. Like I said, it is brand new and hasn't been used yet, except for those mounting holes I drilled out, which you have to do eventually anyway. Yeah, you could come pick it up or I could meet you up in Sac somewhere. Just post here or e-mail me to let me know if you want it.

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:54 PM
hey, you still selling the hood? i'm ready to meet halfway, maybe bakersfield?

Friday, July 08, 2005 1:33 PM
Do you plan on jerking multiple ppl around like you did on the cf trunk?

Friday, July 08, 2005 1:36 PM
Do you got a front bumper to go along with the rear, what about sides?

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:27 PM
Legit Cavy: I'm really sorry, but I am selling it to another org member that is local and is going to pick it up. I hope you understand.

FstCavZ24: I didn't intentionally jerk anybody around with the trunk lid. I just did what was in my best interest.

Titus: No, I don't have the front bumper. I do have the Streetfire door panels and side skirts, which will fit Cavaliers too, sitting in my garage. Are you intereted in the bumper or sideskirts?

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:51 PM
If you give me a good deal on them yes. Hit me up with a total for everything

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search