Everything for sale! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Everything for sale!
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:48 PM
Well guys, I've decided to quit modding my car and turn it back to stock for the most part.
I have:

Streetfire side skirts and door skins
Type J rear bumper
rear filler panels for Type J bumper
Grill kit for type J
VIS EVO carbon fiber hood with hood pins (its alrealy drilled and installed)
JSP carbon fiber trunk lid

I will take any reasonable offers into consideration.

Re: Everything for sale!
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:03 PM
Hey, got any pics of the stuff, or your car with it on there?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:10 PM
WHAT?? Why???
Are you selling the hinges too? Let me know how much for them. Thanks

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:17 PM
Oh yeah, Why ?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:18 PM
No, I don't have a camera to take pics. Titus and a few of the other local guys on here can vouch for me being an honest guy. Hey Titus, I'll sell you the hinges and help you install them for $300. The only thing is I messed up one of the shocks, but it still works. If you want a new one, you would have to get ahold of Joe at Modified Motorsports to get a new one. I think they run like $75 or somewhere in that range.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:20 PM
I decided that it would be better for me to save my money, rather than spend it on my car. Also, I'm looking at a restored '68 Camaro RS/SS convertible right now.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:11 PM
How's the fitment of the trunk and how much?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:15 PM
The fitment is okay, just okay. I'm willing to get rid of it for cheap. Like $150 cheap.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:17 PM
Also forgot, if you would like to trade, i'll trade you straight up. Trunk lid for trunk lid.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:17 PM
Yes I can vouch for this cracker. Good guy. Fitment on the trunk was perfect. Believe me it fit better then any stock trunk that I have seen.

Ok sounds good. I'll try to come up with the cash as fast as I can. I've got a couple of big bills to pay and get out of some debt which I owe and needs to be paid. But I do want hinges. By messed up what do you mean? Does it still go up and down?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:28 PM
Cracker would you be interested im meeting somewhere? Even Fresno would save me some time. I'd be looking at outright buying it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:44 PM
Titus, yes it still works fine, but its got some scarring on the casing. FastCav, it would probably be next weekend before I could meet up with you in Fresno. If thats okay just let me know.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:47 AM
i got some pix for ya.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:34 PM
i might be interested in the hood how much would you be willing to let it go for?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:10 PM
I'll let the hood go for $300. If your in Cali, I'll even deliver it to you myself and help you install it. Oh, and thanks Josh, I totally forgot about the pictures. I'll knock the price down on the hood if I need to.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:34 PM
how much for the rear

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:53 PM
I'll sell the rear for $350 shipped. Its unused, but has some of the holes drilled for mounting.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:08 PM
I want the trunk lid too and I'm already in Fresno. I'll meet you half way from here.

I have a trunk for trade but it has a freakin wing on it. See registry. I'll buy the trunk unless you want my wingified lid.

---

Monday, July 04, 2005 2:04 PM
still selling the hood????

Monday, July 04, 2005 3:35 PM
Yeah, I'm still selling the hood. Where are you located?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:01 AM
im located in carson, if your not sure where thats at its by torrance and long beach

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:06 PM
Hey Legit Cavy, drop me an e-mail at chickenclucker69420@yahoo.com if you are seriously interested in the hood. I could probably meet you somewhere halfway between here and Carson. I've also decided to dop the price of the hood to $250 just so I can get rid of it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:57 AM
i emailed you

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:12 PM
still got the hood?

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:09 PM
Sorry, everything has been sold.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search