feb 17th 2007 AutoCrave at pomona fairplex - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
feb 17th 2007 AutoCrave at pomona fairplex
Thursday, February 01, 2007 4:33 PM
hey wudup my bodyshop and friend at m1 autobody are having a new carshow on Febuary 17th 2007 from 2pm to 12am at the pomona fairplex called Autocrave theres gonna be a full car show with a domestic class b boys and breakdances bikini contest and live music including shape shifters dilated peoples blackalicious binary star la symphony and more check out www.autocraveonline.com or www.ticketmaster.com to buy tickets using the promo code dtm to save 5$ tickets r 20$ for presale with the promo code 25$ day of with flyer and 30$ regular price car show registration is 50$ and u can register ur ride at www.autocraveonline.com thanks im not showing my beautiful blue cavalier for technical problems but ill be there so if u go and see me say wudup mike!

Re: feb 17th 2007 AutoCrave at pomona fairplex
Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:59 PM
although id hate to miss the "blackalicious binary star la symphony", this is just a tad too far for me to drive. sorry.
but thanks for the heads up!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, February 02, 2007 2:42 AM
I don't do shows. I usually stick to the local stuff here in San D.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:20 PM
alright but u guys r gonna be missing out would u go if i was bringing my cavy? so at least there would be one cavalier lol most everybody hasnt seen it in real life it was on street fury once tho its the 94 blue cavalier with the full diza bodykit molded with vertical doors and its for sale wink wink lol
Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:31 PM
Michael Koldus wrote:alright but u guys r gonna be missing out would u go if i was bringing my cavy? so at least there would be one cavalier lol most everybody hasnt seen it in real life it was on street fury once tho its the 94 blue cavalier with the full diza bodykit molded with vertical doors and its for sale wink wink lol

im going to be there for sure. ill hit u up when im there. 2 other jbody members r going to be there and 1 dsm guy. mayb we could do a lilttle photoshoot b4 or after the event since we will have a couple of j's in one spot.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:11 PM
WHADUP MIKE!

yeah i'm gonna meet up will sal i think

Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:53 AM
i not going to be able to make it, i got to work

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search