Fresno CA Stuff for sale - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fresno CA Stuff for sale
Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:42 PM
yep getting rid of the cavalier..

its a 01 z24 5spd coupe, somewhat in a primer state. has a pacesetter header on it still. but getting rid of it, probably going with a trade in at a dealer, but theres about 4k$ left to owe. havent hit 50k miles yet.
but anyways back to the parts.

got some tokico dspecs with adjustable tool, maybe 20k but i doubt i even hit that much with these, only driven on them to go to work and home, nothing more.
also some sportline springs.

i got a full bc2 kit that i need to get rid of, it was molded to the car but i cut it off, its in great shape, 2 cracks.. 1 on side skirt from a speed bump, and the other is front bumper from a drive way.(if u know fiberglass it will be a piece a cake to fix).
also got a brand new stock 01z front bumper not even primered yet.

also some 18" sportmax 939 wheels, gold. new, maybe 50 miles on it but nothing more.
the tires i forget what i have on them. its been so long.

also got some toyota tails, the 95-99 ones. with harness for each corner.

also i think i still have the front stb. and a intake, with a added pipe for cai, maybe some stock rotors. i think also some clear front corners.

so best offer on these items, like i said im getting rid of the cavi so make an offer, and local pickup preferred on the body kit, (you know its huge)..
let me know.

Re: Fresno CA Stuff for sale
Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:59 PM
how much for the D-specs?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:06 PM
was looking for $250 / plus shipping.
Monday, November 26, 2007 5:57 PM
PM me the price for the toyo tails and condition. If it's a good enough deal I'd drive up there.

Monday, November 26, 2007 8:34 PM
pm sent.
Friday, November 30, 2007 4:09 PM
PM sent.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:30 PM
the suspension sold.. (dpecs and sportlines).. i still have the kit here, full bc2.. still got some toyo tails. 95-99 style... got some stock fog lights.. with bulbs i believe.. from an 01z... stock oem front bumper for a z........ i think a stock header.... got some 18s.. 5x100 sportmax 939s gold wheels.. with falken ziex rubber on them. ill have to check which exact rubber.. maybe 50 miles on them.. .. in perfect condition.. and i believe a couple sets of headlight bulbs.. i think stocks and some other after markets..

make an offer i need to get rid of it all.. i traded in the cavi for a 07 mazda3 5dr...

cya
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:24 AM
What color is the z bumper and how much?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:24 PM
how much for the yota tails shipped to vegas (89130)?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/3031000-3031999/3031076_1.jpg
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:51 AM
you have email.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:00 PM
ok time to really get rid of this stuff before its trashed because the space is needed....

toyo tails are 150$.. plus shipping to where ever you live....
full bc2 kit, 150$ pickup only.. im not shipping that thing anywhere..
stock 01z cavy bumper.. 50$ pickup only.. will not ship...
stock fogs.. 35$ plus shipping to where ever you live....
still got the 18s with tires.. got to make an offer because they are still brand new, perfect condition.

so pick these up before i dump them.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:00 PM
best to shoot an email, brian@dbhub.net
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:02 PM
front stb bar, 10$ pickup only.. i think a cai intake, 15$ plus shipping.. maybe a stock header 15$ plus shipping.. few sets up headlight bulbs - all for 15$ shipped. (if you want them i can grab the names of them). i think a stock spoiler - 35$ plus shipping.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:57 PM
e-mail sent
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search