anyone want a kenwood 10disc changer - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone want a kenwood 10disc changer
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:43 AM
Hey all, I purchased a Kenwood KDC-C603 10 disc CD changer for a "friend". I got it off of ebay for him because I had an account and he didn't want to set one up. He has now decided that he doesn't want it-after i paid for it-so now I'm out 70 bucks and a friend. I have no real need for a CD changer because I use my ipod in my truck. So I guess its up for sale.

The unit is in pretty good condition, only a few small scratches. I hooked it up in my truck using the included FM modulator and everything worked out fine. TheFM modulator allows you to use this CD changer with ANY stereo-stock, aftermarket/any brand.

All the cables are included, as well as the mounting brackets and one 10 disc magazine. Two of the cables had some of the outer coating stripped down. I fixed one with electrical tape because the wire wasn't showing. The other one was repaired using a standard wire connector because the wire WAS showing.

If you have any questions, just ask. I'm only trying to get what i paid. $70 bucks shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I'll only accept paypal because I've had some bad experiences waiting on checks/money orders. If you would be more comfortable, I can set up a "buy it now" auction on ebay for an additional $5.00

i already made a classified ad, but everyone uses the regional forum as a for sale page, so i posted it here too...

GO PATS!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search