Cav-Fire swap intrest ? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cav-Fire swap intrest ?
Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:23 PM
I have an 05 sunfire silver. I'm looking to swap front ends with an 02 front from a cav. The one with the taller headlights. If anyone is intrested let me know... Same color would be cool but if not I can deal with it.

Re: Cav-Fire swap intrest ?
Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:41 PM
its too bad you don't want an 03 front end, i might consider driving all the way to cali for that swap
Friday, May 02, 2008 6:59 PM
I dont care for the 03-05 cav fronts.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:40 PM
I wish I had 02 Cav parts for you. but if you decide to just buy parts, I'd be interested in buying your headlights and turn signals.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:17 PM
I will let you know If thats the route I go...

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:24 PM
D'u know if the 2000 front is the same as the '02? I know a guy who has a sliver '00 Cav he might be interested...

Monday, June 02, 2008 10:14 PM
il swap ... but im in nor call .. and my cav is teal .. well the fenders are .. haha

Sunday, June 22, 2008 3:11 PM
Sorry people... For some reason I wasent getting e-mails of posts on here. Anyway, I've changed plans on the car and wont be swapping fronts now. Thanks anyway.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 9:18 PM
Back from the dead... Throwing this out once more. Plans fell through on a new truck... Wondering if anyone is intrested in a Cavfire swap front ends. 'o2 is what im looking for.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:32 PM
well instead of a trade if u find a cav front end i will buy ur sunfire frontend. let me know

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Monday, November 24, 2008 5:58 PM
Sorry once again I'm changing direction on the car... My other post has a bunch of for sale stuff in it in this forum. No longer looking for the swap sorry... I think you were asking about my header in my other post...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search