california residents - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
california residents
Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:37 PM
I have a question for california specifically southern california residents. There is an opening at my current job for our Corona Branch (a little drive from Los Angles) Just curious about living expenses there. I got on apartments.com and looked at some most two bedrooms where 1200-1500 for 750-1100 sq ft. Does this sound pretty close or is it a lot more? Also as far as electricity and water is it pretty reasonable or outrages. Also what about weather and everything. I just would like to find out from people that have been there or currently reside there.

Thanks again

Tyler

Re: california residents
Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:50 PM
Corona is a hike from LA and add in rush hour and you're screwed.

I've never lived anywhere near Corona, Just Northern LA County and San Diego. Rent is sky high out here so I hope you are either making damn good money or you get a cost of living increase. I've never found utilities to be outrageous myself.

To give you an idea in my area of Santa Clarita a dumpy 1br is $1k, the next step up to a decent-nice one is 1300+.

Who do you work for?

Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:54 PM
thanks I would like to hear others reviews as well. I would look for a place in Corona area. Not very many people know where Corona is so i just used LA as a reference
Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:56 PM
I'm not sure how many J owners are in that area, if you don't find any let me know, a couple of my reps grew up and still live in that area.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:01 PM
Thanks. Well most of my sales man are in northern califonia and i have one in southern calf. I can ask him but he is always on the damn phone lol
Monday, August 18, 2008 6:10 PM
That's about right but I managed to score a 2 bed 2 bath in Anaheim (between LA and Corona) for $1,175 1 year ago. I'm sure the same deal is out there. And it's a nice place too. inside and out. Best thing to do is drive around looking for places, don't rely on those apartment websites

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:14 PM
Rent is pretty outrageous anywhere in Southern Cali right now (for a decent place). If you're looking for an apartment, do your research and then try to book it through rent.com. They'll give you a $100 giftcard as an incentive for renting through their service. Nothing spectacular, but anything extra is always nice.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:21 PM
corona is a nice place, little on the high side for rent, the weather is nice, i live in riverside so its not too far. I think you would like living out there...

Keith
Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:40 PM
corona is fairly high for rent around 1300 for an ok 2bd/2bath, 1500+ for a nice 2/2 with a garage and a washer/dryer. i live maybe 20 minutes from corona in moreno valley. go to rent.com and check out a city called grand terrace. there's an apartment complex called the highlands. i just moved out after a 3 year stay and its a pretty decent place with a garage and washer/dryer

depending on your work hours, you can get from grand terrace to corona in maybe 20-30 minutes.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:59 PM
Corona is nice. I live in riveride about 10-15 min away from there. You should be able to go a little cheaper on rent in close neigboring places. You just gotta look around.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search