new here - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new here
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:25 PM
hey all my name is walter and i live in san pedro i own a 89 cavalier z24 vert with a few mods (she ant pretty but she gets the job done),ive been on a couple sites and never really seen anyone from california im glad i found this one.if any one wants to meet up im game for any thing once my ride is back on the street(having a lil tuning problem) hope to see u guys soon.

walter

Re: new here
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:33 PM
Welcome to the org.
A few of us are meeting up in Pismo in july. Check out the thread, it's hovering up top.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:55 PM
yeah I seen that looks like a good time I just hope my ride is ready by then
Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:50 AM
I hope to see you there.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Friday, May 29, 2009 8:14 PM
Welcome to the org. I hope CA starts being more active.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Saturday, May 30, 2009 2:27 PM
JHound wrote:Welcome to the org. I hope CA starts being more active.

i'm really surprised that there isn't more people from california on here i see cavaliers all over the place
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 8:26 PM
Honestly though. Some I'm glad stay way. I saw one a few days ago with rope lights lining his dash and a wing. I thought about puking.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search