FS: Alpine CDA-9886 and 2 sets of Infinity Kappa 60.2 6.5" Component Speaker Systems - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Alpine CDA-9886 and 2 sets of Infinity Kappa 60.2 6.5" Component Speaker Systems
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:09 AM
I bought these brand new a couple of months ago, was stoked at first but still haven't installed them, and now i just ran into some crap, got a speeding ticket so need to sell these to get money, the Alpine CDA-9886 is in brand new condition, i have 2 sets of the Infinity Kappa 60.2 6.5" Component Speaker Systems, one set i bought brand new from Crutchfield, the other set bought new also from this person in Cali, when it arrived i found some stuff missing.. Below are details:

Alpine CDA-9886, bought new from Crutchfield for $299.99

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDA9886/Alpine-CDA-9886.html?tp=5684

General features:
•CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
•plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
•fold-down, detachable face with a 2-line BioLite display
•remote control
Audio features:
•Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
•high-pass filter (speakers and front/rear preamp outputs)
Expandability:
•compatible with: Alpine Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
•compatible with Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor and KTX-H100 tuning kit
•inputs: USB input, includes KCE-422i iPod control cable, optional aux input
•outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
•compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

Here are some pictures:

Asking $230 or best offer

Okay now for the Infinity Kappa 60.2 Component Systems, I paid $249.99 on Crutchfield for the first set and $200 for the other set, the Crutchfield set is brand new never used still wrapped in plastic. The other set is brand new wrapped in plastic also but one of the speaker has a hole in it, but it is tested working and sounds just as good (what the guy told me when he sold me the set):

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_108609CS/Infinity-Kappa-60-9cs.html?tp=106

Specs:
•6-1/2" component speaker system includes woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
•fit 6-3/4" openings
•2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
•Plus One® woven-glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
•1" ultra-high frequency textile dome tweeter with I-Mount™ and Starfish™ for multiple mounting options
•2-way external crossover network with tweeter level adjustment
•direct-connect crossover dongle
•power range: 2-90 watts RMS (270 watts peak power)
•frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
•sensitivity: 93 dB
•woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
•warranty: 3 years

Here are some pictures of the Infinity Component Speakers:

Asking $200 for the Crutchfield Set and $150 for the other set

Post here, PM me or Call at 808-640-9510

Thanks

My CarDomain!!! --- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543660

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search