Texas to Vegas - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Texas to Vegas
Friday, April 15, 2011 8:41 AM
Hey guys !
Just wanted to let our Jbody friends out west know that a group of us are planning a road trip from austin TX to Las Vegas this fall. well be arriving on saturday night Oct. 15th. and staying till the following friday.
and like i said, its a road trip so were open to any group that might want to go along. Also would be nice to meet up with other GM compacts while in the area since well all be in our cars. This trip is currently in the planning stages but it WILL happen, currently looking at staying at the stratusphere on the strip.

Re: Texas to Vegas
Friday, April 15, 2011 5:37 PM
Well when in Vegas look me up. I work in nightlife, & generally have an idea of this or that.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Sunday, April 24, 2011 11:33 AM
Hey man let us know what the dates are i well forward to my club and well do a meet up

Sunday, April 24, 2011 6:39 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:Hey guys !
well be arriving on saturday night Oct. 15th. and staying till the following friday, currently looking at staying at the stratusphere on the strip.

this date is still valid....people are already on board. well be making a few stops on the way...grand canyon and such ..but well be staying for a week. How is the weather out there in Oct ? still warm enough for lake fun ?

Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:29 PM
Just need to make an update.
dates are actually as followed - arriving in vegas on Oct. 8th and leaving on the 14th

Monday, May 09, 2011 4:35 PM
FYI.... the Stratosphere is a POS, & you're in an area where the neighborhood behind is very crackhead sketchy.... If you guys are looking for a group rate & a great rate with an open parking lot, near the strip but not pricey, """"UNDER $100 A NIGHT"""" let me know. It'll put you right next to the Wynn & Encore...

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search