EXTREME DIMENSIONS OPEN HOUSE - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
EXTREME DIMENSIONS OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:18 PM

CLICK EITHER ONE OF THE IMAGES FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO INVITE YOURSELF TO THE EVENT!

We will be giving out prizes all day long and our Grand Prize of a Free Duraflex Body Kit will be up for grabs too! So, quick recap.. free to show your car, free to come attend, free food and raffles all day long.. can you say WIN WIN situation!

[COLOR="Red"]In case you don't win, we will be offering a onetime OPEN HOUSE DISCOUNT OF 30% on all aero products, excluding lights. This includes all DURAFLEX, CARBON CREATIONS AND COUTURE PARTS. We will also be offering this discount on all AERO FUNCTION ([COLOR="Blue"]Aero Function) parts!!

[COLOR="Red"]Also, there will be FREE booth space available for vendors. All you have to do is donate something for the raffle. Keep in mind that all proceeds from this event will go to the Children's Health Fund. Looking forward to see you all!

Out of the 20+ models that will be roaming around, here a few of my favorites. Be sure to say hello or ask them to take a pic on/with your car!

[/url

Re: EXTREME DIMENSIONS OPEN HOUSE
Friday, September 14, 2012 2:13 AM
anyone here going to this
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:33 AM
I will be there with my 09 cobalt ss but i also work there lol what do you drive michael?
Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:42 AM
2010 mazda5 now
Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:46 AM
haha all good well if you see somebody with a red cobalt ss with black wheels/hood/roof and trunk say hi my names mike too!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search