my trip in August... - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my trip in August...
Monday, January 17, 2005 10:02 PM
hey guys in the Washington and Oregon. I'm from Winnipeg Manitoba, and should be headed your way from BC in August. I was wondering if there are any J-bodys here that would be willing to meet up with me along the way. The goal of this trip is to Travel lots and see other J-bodys. I'll be camping along the way and/or staying at someones house if offered, i currently know no-one where you guys are, and would like to know where would a good city to meet would be. I look forward to the summer and my trip, i decided to give lots of warning to let lots of people give ideas so that way i can meet alot of people and there sweet J's. thanks in advance, talk to you all soon.

Re: my trip in August...
Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:11 PM
well i won't be able to afford the trip, as i'm going to be spending all my money at the body shop i have alot planed and i'm already buying the parts, and i'll need to save up for the body shop, If by some chance i can afford it, i'll let you know. but here are soem pics of the car as of now

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:10 PM
OoOOoOO perty 2nd Gen...

Well if you do take a trip bro and you're in Central Oregon, Give me a holla' !! i'd love to kick it w/ a fellow J! if you want we have our own forum.. www.jbnw.org. Just so you know we check that alot more than here. but it's Temp Down, Damon had to re-do the entire site. GL w/ the plans on your bird.. I soon may b e going to that road as well with my car.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:25 PM
I know we're having a meet in late august...Not sure where at this moment.

Still, I'm sure we can work something out with the rest of the JBNW crew

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search