Drift Fest '05 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Drift Fest '05
Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:18 PM
Although some here may not be into drifting I am posting it for those that are. Also many may be interested in the Car Show part of the event. So come on out to Monroe and enjoy a Sunday with other auto enthusiasts.

Drift Fest is bringing Drifting and a Car Show to one location. On Sunday June 5th at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA you will be able to find all the entertainment an automotive enthusiasts will need.

The Drifting part of the event will be open to all who register. Allowing local drifters the valuable track time they need to perfect there driving skills. There will be instruction for those still learning the skill of drifting. We will even have ride alongs available for those who are interested in the sport but do not have a vehicle ready to start drifting yet. With all these options it allows people of every level to enjoy the day.

The Car Show side of the event will again be open to all who register. Displaying some of the NW's Phatest Rides. Many different trophies in numerous classes. 'Best of Show' winner not only wins a trophy but also a small feature in an up coming issue of Performance Auto & Sound Magazine. DB Drags will be brought to you by Car Toys, the better way to go.

There will be tons of other entertainment through out the day. Including some great DJ's, some of the NW's hottest girls competing in the Bikini Contest, and much more. Come and experiance the Northwest Premier Drifting Event.

http://www.driftfest.com

Re: Drift Fest '05
Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:17 PM
DRIVER REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL

We have a waiting list for anyone wanting to possibly get in day of event if there is anyone that does not show, Breaks Down and cant finish the day and or Leaves or what have you. You can fill out the form on the main page of the site. www.driftfest.com
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:42 PM
Ok well Driver registration is full, but I would like to remind everyone that the Car Show Registration is only about half full. Pre Registration is only $15 per car and includes entry. For those who do not want to show but would like to save a few bucks you can pre purchase tickets for $10. You can purchase tickets or register your car at www.driftfest.com or you can go directly to www.xpressentry.com . And of course for those who are still wishing for a chance to drift, you can fill out the form on the main page of the site at: www.driftfest.com
Friday, May 20, 2005 12:33 AM
Sounds cool! Hey Inzane, are you and others meeting anywhere before this one to cruise over?

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Friday, May 20, 2005 4:40 PM
Actually this is my event so I will be there at probably 6am. Busy Day but fun Day for me.

You may want to search some other forum boards. I think I was told there is a group heading down from Canada. I also know that two Oregon shops are meeting up and bringing there cars together.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search