JBNW.org temporary site outage - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBNW.org temporary site outage
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:07 PM
This is just to inform that JBNW is temporarily going to be down from 10pm PST June 6 to however long it shall take to move the site to a new and improved web server.

Everything should be up soon.

(Nomad - I know you posted it in a couple threads...)

Re: JBNW.org temporary site outage
Monday, June 12, 2006 8:06 PM
Ok, so I was off by a couple days. Site got pulled down last night to change hosts.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:46 AM
Rob any info on those LED's. Need any help just let me know.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:22 PM
Tomorrow will be 3 months mostly down... any updates Damon?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:03 AM
Damon? Damon? Who's Damon?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:02 AM
Uhh, Damon is that lil' creature that crawls out of the internet once in awhile to work on the site, apparently a girl has stolen his keys to the real world though, and family issues are still rampant in the mini pimps world, but im sure hes slugging away on the site when he can.

BTW im having major JBNW withdrawls, i find myself writing mock forum conversations in Word....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:39 AM
Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:

BTW im having major JBNW withdrawls, i find myself writing mock forum conversations in Word....

HAHA me too!!

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:10 AM
Quote:

apparently a girl has stolen his keys to the real world though,

Not allowed... Site first, woman later

Quote:

Can't sleep... clowns'll eat me...... can't sleep... clowns'll eat me... ..... ....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:56 PM
Ooo... look at that pretty vert. Damon might be workin on it

http://www.jbnw.org/home/

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:25 PM
Looks more promising than it did two days ago

I love you Damon!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:07 AM
John Lenko wrote:Looks more promising than it did two days ago

I love you Damon!!

X2

Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:25 AM
looking good!

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:47 PM
In an effort to promote our last Bash of the seaon, the main page will be advertising the Post Bash in Seattle.

As for the forums heres the update.. As stated on the temporary jbnw forums, I sent out a request for instructions to return the forums to working order with our existing database. A reply was quickly posted and some information about what I need to do was given. What does this mean now? Tomorrow is all booked (school and work). Theres a possibility I may have time to work on it Saturday or Sunday. Our complete database was backed up so if anyone was wondering the user database is still intact. I am asking for your patience while I work this out and I hope it won't take long to do because school starts this Monday and my time for the site will be limited since I am doing fulltime school and work. SO please hang in there guys.

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Friday, September 15, 2006 3:01 AM
Nomad wrote:In an effort to promote our last Bash of the seaon, the main page will be advertising the Post Bash in Seattle.

As for the forums heres the update.. As stated on the temporary jbnw forums, I sent out a request for instructions to return the forums to working order with our existing database. A reply was quickly posted and some information about what I need to do was given. What does this mean now? Tomorrow is all booked (school and work). Theres a possibility I may have time to work on it Saturday or Sunday. Our complete database was backed up so if anyone was wondering the user database is still intact. I am asking for your patience while I work this out and I hope it won't take long to do because school starts this Monday and my time for the site will be limited since I am doing fulltime school and work. SO please hang in there guys.

Hanging in!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search