JBNW Bash '06 - Page 6 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:30 PM
Thatd be sweet.



2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:26 AM
Joshua Huber wrote:

negative, they were booted out of the hood hehe.


Good!!



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:50 AM
went to the lake tuesday....







Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:56 AM
Wow imagine trolling w/ that!



2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:27 PM
haha good luck, it doesn't troll



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Friday, August 04, 2006 1:05 AM
Trolling = slow, good luck indeed! I still need to ride in taht beast someday!! It looks like mucho funo!



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Friday, August 04, 2006 9:03 PM
So this is a leason directed to all...

When you are at a JBNW Bash you need to take your shoes off before you pass out! Too bad James and Damon didn't remember that.


We will start with James because he figured out how to get his shoes off after only three warnings.

This is what happend after telling James to take his shoes off once...



And this is what happend after telling James to take is shoes off twice...




Now on to the good stuff...It took six times of telling Damon to take his shoes of until we all got bored and left him alone.

This is what happend after telling Damon to take his shoes of twice...



And this is what happend after telling Damon to take his shoes of three times...



And then Damon got up for about 30 minutes. During which we told him to take his shoes off two more times and then this happend...





And on the sixth time...



In the fourth photo Damon's make-up got a little messed do to his rough night out on the street. And in the last picture notice his hand work it way down his pants.


I would like to thank Nicole for providing the make-up. And to everyone else I hope you have all learned something from this post!



Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Friday, August 04, 2006 9:09 PM
My bad! I forgot to run the spell checker and read over the post before submitting it. I'm tired and I wanted to stop all the bitching...where are the photos?

Why can't you edit your post like on JBNW?



Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:41 AM
Quote:

Why can't you edit your post like on JBNW?


You can, but its a premium only feature









Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:02 AM
haha pretty funny! Poor damon hahahaha



2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:17 AM
man that's some funny shizzle!




Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 4:52 PM
haha. thats awsome



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:41 PM
Kardain wrote:

Quote:

Why can't you edit your post like on JBNW?


You can, but its a premium only feature


So how do you become a premium member?



Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:58 PM
Its $20 for a year and you also get unlimited posts (which is the only reason that I went premo, I'd burn through 100 in about a week)

http://www.j-body.org/membership/









Re: JBNW Bash '06
Monday, August 07, 2006 1:17 AM
Erik Andresen wrote:

So this is a leason directed to all...

When you are at a JBNW Bash you need to take your shoes off before you pass out! Too bad James and Damon didn't remember that.


We will start with James because he figured out how to get his shoes off after only three warnings.

This is what happend after telling James to take his shoes off once...



And this is what happend after telling James to take is shoes off twice...




Now on to the good stuff...It took six times of telling Damon to take his shoes of until we all got bored and left him alone.

This is what happend after telling Damon to take his shoes of twice...



And this is what happend after telling Damon to take his shoes of three times...



And then Damon got up for about 30 minutes. During which we told him to take his shoes off two more times and then this happend...





And on the sixth time...



In the fourth photo Damon's make-up got a little messed do to his rough night out on the street. And in the last picture notice his hand work it way down his pants.


I would like to thank Nicole for providing the make-up. And to everyone else I hope you have all learned something from this post!


And just to let everyone know the shoe thing wasn't even a house rule, never once did Josh or Nicole say this was the house rule.

Erik took it upon himself to enforce a rule that was mentioned while chatting about last years Post-bash (the shoe rule is a rule at my house for partys), way to take advantage of the situation to mess with people Erik, I hope you feel good about yourself butt head, btw i seem to remember you sleeping with your shoes on friday night, but no-one messed with you (or at least they havent yet, muhahahaha) , what goes around comes around brother, its on like donkey kong....... oh btw,next time lets check and see if anyone is allergic to make-up before we do that, thanks for the hives guys..... thank god I keep benadryl in my car and woke up enough to let Jared tell me what was going on, so I could clean that stuff off and get some benadryl in me, or it could of been worse......... Does JBNW cover hopsital bills?? LOL




























though Damon did deserve it, he passed out with drink in hand again!! HEHEHE



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Monday, August 07, 2006 1:18 AM
Oh and another thing, you never once "warned me", I know I ahd sober spies amongst you.



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Monday, August 07, 2006 6:22 PM
Man James don't be blaming this @!#$ all on me...I just took the pictures!! Nicole did the makeup work and it was Josh's idea after I suggested that we do thing to you and Damon. Buy the way Stacy saw us doing that to you...why did you say anything?

Also you woke up, used Josh's computer, and then feel back asleep...during this time Josh and I both gave you a warning to take your shoes off. You said whatever and fell back asleep.

And you guys did do something to me at the Post-Bash...you were probably to drunk to even remember.


Later,
Erik



Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:22 AM
Erik Andresen wrote:

Man James don't be blaming this @!#$ all on me...I just took the pictures!! Nicole did the makeup work and it was Josh's idea after I suggested that we do thing to you and Damon. Buy the way Stacy saw us doing that to you...why did you say anything?

Also you woke up, used Josh's computer, and then feel back asleep...during this time Josh and I both gave you a warning to take your shoes off. You said whatever and fell back asleep.

And you guys did do something to me at the Post-Bash...you were probably to drunk to even remember.


Later,
Erik


Stacy didn't say anyhting because she did not know of the allergy, and she was very drunk also, LOL

quote=Erik Andresen] Nicole did the makeup work and it was Josh's idea after I suggested that we do thing to you and Damon.

Insert foot and twist, hahahaha

Its all good I was jsut breaking your balls because I know you look better in make-up (and dresses for that matter) than me Erik! And quite frankly I am jealous that you look better as a women than me!



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:22 AM
Thanks James...but a good MuMu and some make-up (of course allergy free) and you would make a rocking chick!!!





Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:06 AM
Erik Andresen wrote:

Thanks James...but a good MuMu and some make-up (of course allergy free) and you would make a rocking chick!!!



Yes but I'd still only be an ugly fat chick, where as you have a purty mouth, the guys like that.



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:49 PM
Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:

Erik Andresen wrote:

Thanks James...but a good MuMu and some make-up (of course allergy free) and you would make a rocking chick!!!



Yes but I'd still only be an ugly fat chick, where as you have a purty mouth, the guys like that.



There are a lot of guys that like big chicks....gives them something to hold onto.



Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24

Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:52 PM
<backs away quickly from this thread>









Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:46 PM
Erik Andresen wrote:

Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:

Erik Andresen wrote:

Thanks James...but a good MuMu and some make-up (of course allergy free) and you would make a rocking chick!!!



Yes but I'd still only be an ugly fat chick, where as you have a purty mouth, the guys like that.



There are a lot of guys that like big chicks....gives them something to hold onto.


Yes but there are guys that like big chicks, I myself being one, but guy would like me as a chick, or I hope, *gulp*



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:39 AM
**Walks in....reads a little....backs out slowly thinking "wow, now I'm glad I wasn't able to go to the bash!"**



Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:46 AM
Hmm guess we know what kind of girls Erik likes



2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search