JBNW Bash '06 - Page 4 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:38 PM
James, just gimme a holler when your in town, my #'s still 509-979-0782

I think the plan is to meet up Friday Night @ 7:30pm @ Flying J right off the freeway at the Geiger Exit (west of Spokane) on I90

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:02 PM
Hey All

It looks like Erik will not be coming to the Bash...

...with his cavy!!! I have a rental setup for the weekend so I will still be coming as I original planned to. I should not have a problem getting a Cobalt, I’m hoping for a two door instead of the 4 door I got when I went back to the Tri-Cities. Plus with a rental I will have AC!!!

Matt (blackcavy) – Are you still going??

Keeper, Rob, and Matt (blackcavy) - I will leave work when ever you guys are ready to leave town. I can walk into my boss office and say I’m taking off. I really want to go over as one group. Rob and Matt if you guys do not mine, I think it would be cool to wait for Keeper (as long as it is not too late). Hopefully Miska will be able to get off earlier and we can leave as soon as possible. I think it would be best that everyone calls me sometime on Friday during the afternoon, telling me when they are planning on getting off from work and will be ready to leave. Then I will try to coordinate a plan for the most of us to leave at the same time.

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:14 PM
...if you are wondering why the cavy is not coming here is the reason.

So I had issues with both of my windows, the little roller that attaches to the regulator arm and rolls in the track on the bottom of the window broke. I got the passenger side window working again, but the driver side window roller is broken completely. I got the tool and the parts to fix it, but the tool was the wrong thing. There is no way for me to secure my window in the up position. I don’t want to have problems with people stealing my stuff while I’m not near it. Plus to fix the passenger window I need a grinder (which I don’t have) to get the broken part out of the arm.

When I get back from the Bash I will be taking it to a repair shop and having them fix it. I promise that I will be driving it around for the Post-Bash!!!

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:37 PM
if we were gonna have time this weekend to work on it, i'd say just bring it out and we'll get you fixed up

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:37 PM
From what I have heard from Keep, he's not sure if he can leave before 7pm.

I'm gonna call Zach here in a bit, and I sent an e-mail to Matt.

Anytime is good for me really, since I have Friday off.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:32 PM
i can make it saturday 6:00 or 7:00 pm any, contact numbers?
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:24 PM
There's one at the top of the page:

509-979-0782 --Joshua

Shot you a PM w/ mine.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:47 PM
Josh - I was thinking about doing that...but I'm not going to the Bash so you guys can fix my car. I'm going to the Bash for the fun and drinking. Plus I'm not sure when we would have the spare time. Thanks for the offer!!

Rob - He said that Miska might be able to get off early...not sure! And thanks for trying to get a hold of Matt.

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:18 PM
No prob, Erik. We shall see if he replies. I'll be checkin that box all day tomorrow.

Shoulda said something, I have an 89 coupe parts car w/ all the manual window parts.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:46 PM
Kardain wrote:No prob, Erik. We shall see if he replies. I'll be checkin that box all day tomorrow.

Shoulda said something, I have an 89 coupe parts car w/ all the manual window parts.

I have the right parts...I need the tool to flare the end out after it runs through the arm. Also the part is a one time use...but thanks for the offer.

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:52 PM
If you happen to need some parts down the road, let me know and I'll check and see if I have 'em.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:00 AM
Kardain wrote:There really isn't a safe way to rebuttal that.

So.... I'll just say....

I like cheetos.

Funnny i was thinking, I like Pie!! Weird!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:38 AM
Sorry I won't be able to make it guys. I'm doing my two weeks a year which I don't get off until around 5 tomorrow, and I have to focus on blowing as little money as I can since I don't have a job right now. I will definately be at the post bash, NO MATTER WHAT....(well, unless my unit gets activated to go over to Iraq)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:37 AM
Sucks to hear punk...You will be missed.

As of last night the word from Miška was she'd possibly get off between 5:30 and 6. The capper is that will change up until the point she and her boss clear their last client's house.

SO, we'll see what happens. If perchance we leave between 5:30 and 6:00pm, we can try to meet you guys in Snoqualmie (intersection of SR18 and I-90). I'll definitly let you guys know if we leave early, but I'd say that if you don't hear from me by 5:45pm, just go ahead and take off--we'll bring up the rear.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:03 PM
i dont look like im ganna make it i cant get the time off work....
Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:55 PM
^^^Call in and say you have an infesation of Hesphćstan Rectal Mites. I don't think they would ask any qyuuestions and you can have the weekend free

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:25 PM
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]^^^Call in and say you have an infesation of Hesphćstan Rectal Mites. I don't think they would ask any qyuuestions and you can have the weekend free

Man Keeper you are soem kind of twisted sorcerer! I like that, your hired!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:54 PM
okay, what's the job? Bandying around my flaccid poop-root? Collecting colons of the damned?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:01 PM
Okay, back to Serious...

FRS radios are ENCOURAGED for any caravaning. Usually JBNW uses channel 7 with 3 as backup. Please try to use these channels.

One of the projects i will tackle after the JBNW.org site is back up is looking into a GMRS license for JBNW. If it's not much, it could be useful on caravans and will have longer range than FRS.

Thanks! See you all tomorrow late or Saturday

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:02 PM
I believe that individual licenses are needed...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:53 PM
Keep, thanks for the laugh around that time today. I needed it.

Zach's pulling a late night at work tomorrow, so he said he's gonna try to make it Friday night or Sat morning. If Onmo can make it to the meet, both sedans'll be there.

Erik, whenever you're ready to take off, give me about 90 min warning and I can meet ya in Seattle.
Quote:

If perchance we leave between 5:30 and 6:00pm, we can try to meet you guys in Snoqualmie (intersection of SR18 and I-90). I'll definitly let you guys know if we leave early, but I'd say that if you don't hear from me by 5:45pm...

I'm thinking 4:45-5pm departure from Seattle to meet up w/ Keep.

Looks like James isn't going to be the late one this time

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:48 PM
Keeper - Last time I checked GMRS licenses are indeed issued to individuals only. I believe (if nothing has changed over the last two years) all you need to do is go online, read a manual of sorts, and promise not to mess use the channels. After you agree to the terms they give you a code to open your radios to the higher range channels. Let me check into it…I think I still have the website address.

Kardain – Sounds like a plan…I believe Keeper is going to call us from his place at 5:45 and say yes or no on weather he is leaving. Lets plan on meeting at the pay and park off of I-5 on 45th Street (take the UW exit and turn left at the light, after you go over I-5 there is a pay and park on the right) around 5:00. Google say 45 minutes from UW to Snoqualmie, but traffic is going to be bad so lets say an hour. Then we can wait for Keeper in Snoqualmie…as long as he is not too late.

I will have my FRS radio and I will be on channel 7…

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:04 PM
Sounds like a plan. I got a couple extra radios... just have to reset them to 7 -- all of 'em are on 10-38

GMRS license site is http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/

Fee is $75 for 5 years.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:42 PM
Well update on me...my buddy Justin wants to go to the sprint car races at Stateline....I'm sure they'll go until 10 or so.....but I'm thinking that if anyone wants to tag along feel free, it would be a nice evening deal. Cost is 8 bucks per person. I know this is a late deal thing...but I plan on goin back and partying w/ you guys afterwards...if thats not a prob. Just let me know, maybe a couple guys might wanna go to the races, drink a few beers, then come back and party at Josh's place!

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:48 PM
[quote=QuickZilverado (AD Guzmán)]Well update on me...my buddy Justin wants to go to the sprint car races at Stateline....I'm sure they'll go until 10 or so.....but I'm thinking that if anyone wants to tag along feel free, it would be a nice evening deal. Cost is 8 bucks per person. I know this is a late deal thing...but I plan on goin back and partying w/ you guys afterwards...if thats not a prob. Just let me know, maybe a couple guys might wanna go to the races, drink a few beers, then come back and party at Josh's place!

g00d times, but don't forget to bring me some jd! yo

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search