JBNW Bash '06 - Page 5 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Friday, July 28, 2006 3:28 AM
Well im bringing some Jagger, Damons bringing the redbull, can we say Bull Blasters, the official MT meet drink of JBNW!!! YEAH BABY!!! And Ill see what I cna do on the J D, Josh!

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:58 AM
James,

I'm not sure what happened to those LEDs.

They were in my bedroom on the dresser ever since I finished them up.

Now, they aren't. I've been looking for the last week.

I'll have to remake them (I'll bust balls to get those done) and mail 'em to you, I'll get your addy when I get to Spokane.

For compensation, I have 2 LED yellow 3157's and load resistors that I'll give ya. (and we can prolly install those there. Takes all of however long it takes to change a lightbulb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 28, 2006 11:59 AM

Friday, July 28, 2006 3:36 PM
Latest information:
We're all going to meetup at the Parkade (Main & Howard) at 11:45AM for the Saturday folks. The top levels are chained off on the weekends so everyone will need to meet up in the garage at that time. This is important, this garage is designed into two seperate sides. If you take the wrong side then you will be on the other side of where you need to be. SOO - Enter the garage from Main Street, then when you are the top of the ramp you have two choices. DISREGARD the neon sign and continue to the farthest gate (to your left). Once you drive through the left arch go up the ramp (Don't go into the exit area which is off to the left).

WARNING
This is going to be a busy weekend (Skyfest and Orange County Choppers) so the local police and staters will be out in force. GO THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT. On I-90 in the downtown area is 45mph so avoid a spendy speeding ticket by going the posted limit.

NOTE
I was unaware of this open car show until this week, but at 2PM on Saturday there is going to be a show held in the little town of Millwood which is out here in the valley. If anyone is interested we can head out to this after we get bored with the Corvette show.

CONTACT
If anyone needs to get ahold of me, call Damon at 5o9,92six-6o4eight.

Matt aka Werewolf showed up at my place this morning and we've been out driving around and he has helped get my computer up and running and we found out the defective part which caused it to go down. So once everything is resolved the site will be back up!

Anyhow, gotta go do some stuff before tonight!

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Friday, July 28, 2006 6:32 PM
hey guys. got about an hour till we are supposed to meet up, but we are still waiting for my girlfriend and then we are gona eat some dinner. so i will just see everybody at the track tonight.

Monday, July 31, 2006 12:22 AM
Okay, I'd like to thank all who were able to come out to Spokane and have a good ol time.

The bash started out for me on Friday morning while I was eating breakfast. I get a txt/pix message on my cell phone and I was like who the heck is messaging me so early. So I flipped open the phone not only to see a photo of my house. Sure enough, mister wolfster was parked out in front. We goofed off the entire afternoon taking crap out to the coupe in storage, driving up to a cool viewpoint looking over the Valley. He took a nap while I washed to beast and once 7 came around we headed out to meet up with everyone at Flying J.

Josh showed up on his two wheel mototransporter. From there Mike, Matt and I told Josh he'd better go get his cavy. After about an hour or so we ended up cruising out to his house to get the red ecoj (I should bill Josh for the wasted gas).

Crusing out to SRP after we left the house. We got into the races a lot quicker this time around since it was a slower night. None of us ran our slow cars, except I heard bigtemps ran his car once or twice when we werent there (Way to go Josh for wasting gas and time getting the cavy). Josh's dad came out to chat for a bit and show of the new red Sunfire he just bought recently. There Rob, Eric, James, and Steve showed up. We took group night shots and then walked over to the races. We saw one white Sunfire run and I think he won, but not sure.

At 12:20 the races ended and we went back to Josh's place. But before we got there we drove out to Wally's to pick up some brewskies. Some really drunk guys kept on circling the parkinglot and at one point they wanted to ask for a volunteer to get tazed but we all declined. We all ended up taking it easy the first night.. Some fell asleep but Matt, James and I stayed up till sunrise and he jumped around the garage roof in his wolf costume. We got some video footage and some pictures of all this. I ended up going back to my house to crash out.

I got home and slept for about 3 hours before I met back up with everyone. For breakfast we all ate at the Jack and decided to be abnoxious a little (crazy Josh). Once everyone stuffed their bellies the caravan took off to Downtown to the parking garage. Since it was the weekend the top couple levels are chained off I had to let everyone in to the exclusive area. We all met up at the top level to get some photos only to be interupted by an anal retentive & disgruntled manager. I guess he didn't hear the car mufflers when we all entered the building. And we are all a respecful car club and act responsible around other peoples property so none of the government cars were not going to be damaged in any shape or form. By far that is one of the lamest excuse for us not to be up there. For example, during the week anyone can go up there quickly and do any damage they want to those cars and they wouldn't be able to catch them so why do they care that its my responsibility to make sure those cars are safe. Anyhow they'll get a earfull tomorrow when they bitch me out for doing nothing out of the ordinary. So since I was so irritated and pissed off we all left and parked somewhere else.

After going through hell we all parked in a lot accross the street from Riverfront Park and there we drooled all over the Corvette car show and enjoying the beautiful day. Bigtemps met up with us there and shortly after that we mobbed out to another car show out in Millwood. Right after I got off I-90 my turbohatch decided to start smoking really bad. This time my cap to the radiator decided it didnt want to keep the pressure so it blew a lot of fluid out. I parked the car and hopped into bigtemps car. He left some rubber on the way there. While at the other car show we ran into Cavychad with his white cavy sitting on air. I wasn't able to give him the heads up cause I got busy and the computer crashed otherwise he would have rolled around with us.

We got a bit bored and chilled out on the grass at the show and Josh offered to BBQ. We then headed to the groccery store to pick up some eatin supplies while James and I took the lambocav over to the liquor store to pick up some Jägermeister to mix with the bull. We'yall piled into our jbodobiles to Josh's house. And thats where the crazy night began. Chowed down our supplies and drained the bottles into our stomach. Bottle after bottle and you get the picture. Drunken midgets and pretty boys galore. I guess that shot of Tokillyou should have never entered my mouth cause it was all down hill from there. I forgot to mention earlier, but I think QuickZilver only managed to make an appearence lasting less than 2 hours of our 2 day event. Way to go truck boy! Ahh, but thanks for showing up at least... Your grade is a C!

Sunday morning rolled around and we all slowly came back to life. The house looked like a bottle graveyard but Nicole did a great job of getting it all picked up. Rob came by to meet back up with us and once we got everyone woke up and slapped around we ate at Zips to energize our systems to recovery. At this time we all split and some took off and Josh, Matt and James came out to rescue my car (Thanks Josh for the helpful tips).

Matt and James cruised out to my pad to drop me off while they went out to a mall here in town. This is where I took a nap and ate dinner. From here James left for Montana and Matt helped me finish fixing the computer.

ACK I can't type anymore! I'm also sleepy. BYE!

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Monday, July 31, 2006 6:32 AM
DAMMIT!!!!!! Thanks for making me feel worse about not being able to show up!!!! Sounds like it was a blast. Hopefully the post bash is as fun!

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:50 AM
Unfortunately, no one was feelin' the cowbell at the Corvette show.

But a HEEEEEEEUUUUUGE thanks to the Werewolf for the front driver's side fender. All I'll need to do is clean, prep, and paint it.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 31, 2006 2:57 PM
Damon...you forgot to mention your little run in with Nicole's makeup. A few pictures of the ordeal will be up later today or tomorrow. They will make you in laughter.

All in all it was a good meet...I only wish we could have done more activities before the drinking started on Saturday. Like go up to Mt. Spokane or over to Coeur D'Alene. We never got any good pictures of all the car and member that attended the meet.

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Monday, July 31, 2006 3:21 PM
Sorry couldnt stay too long, Justin's gf was getting sleepy...and yeah she didnt even know part of my trip was to visit my car buds. But yeah sorry I didnt stay long, I wasnt drunk so I felt pretty left out haha....and initially I'm left out cause I got a truck. Oh well though, glad you guys had a good time.

Anthony

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Monday, July 31, 2006 3:32 PM
Actually, Anthony, you're lucky i'm relatively resistant to coersion, because i was supposed to, on the way back, visit you in the tri-cities and give you a smack for missing the bulk of the show...

It's too bad we missed you, though.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 31, 2006 3:46 PM
I stayed up in cheney till about 5:30pm...thought I was gonna get a call when you guys were taking off so we could caravan to the I-90 junction....but never heard anything

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:44 PM
hey guys i got a little racing goodies that most of you missed out on friday night.

first off lets start with a video of my friend kevin inside my gf mustang while racing the cavy
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=991908976&n=2

then lets go ahead and jump to a video taken inside my cavy while racing the mustang
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=991934197&n=2

Next up is this 240sx that wanted to race me. the dude seemed pretty cocky before the race, pretty sure of himself that he would win.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=991978733&n=2

I also have Rory racing Cody, another cavalier from the good old tri cities. He was only up for the Friday night racing, he had to get back to richland first thing in the morning.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=992032133&n=2

Kevin also raced the mustang against rorys cavy
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=992152926&n=2

And just because this car is so bad ass im posting up this video of the shelby cobra kickin ass against a bike
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=992072775&n=2

A few races that we didn't get on video consist of me beating a cobalt ss supercharged. rory beat a lightly modded scion tc. and i don't know if anybody saw the black saturn at the millwood car show, it was the one sponcered by caffine. yeah well cody beat him to.

Monday, July 31, 2006 8:56 PM
Hey, think you can upload those to rapidshare.de and send me the links?

Monday, July 31, 2006 9:38 PM
[quote=QuickZilverado (AD Guzmán)]I stayed up in cheney till about 5:30pm...thought I was gonna get a call when you guys were taking off so we could caravan to the I-90 junction....but never heard anything

I was going to call you so we could caravan together, but we (Kardain and I) got a late start (after 2) and we kind of wanted to get back to Seattle. I'm glad that you stopped by Josh's place, all be it for only a hour, it saved me the time from having to go to the TC to smack you.

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Monday, July 31, 2006 10:03 PM
where's the pictures you slackers?

Monday, July 31, 2006 10:59 PM
I only managed to get a few. Not only did I forget my mem card, but my camera charger as well, so I was saving juice for some sorta photoshoot... again I'll say it... my cam hates night mode.

James "planting the evidence"

A couple of the OCC bikes that were parked out front of one of the hotels that didn't have a room avail....

The Corvette show from Damon's parking garage:

Wolfie:

And just dinking around with long exposure mode:

These ones are from teh Wolfencam (he ended up transferring all his pics over up through Fri night... Portland pics):

The lineup at SRP -- my car got cut out (I was on the far left of this pic)

The taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture....

Random fun:

Beware of flying midgits (j/p Damon)

And wolves in trees:

I don't know how well this one will turn out... I had to adjust the brightness/contrast up a bit

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:55 PM
Kardain wrote:Hey, think you can upload those to rapidshare.de and send me the links?

you don't have to be a member of myspace to view the videos when you have a dirrect link like that. all you need is like flash player 9 and your good to go

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:17 AM
Bigtemps wrote:
Kardain wrote:Hey, think you can upload those to rapidshare.de and send me the links?

you don't have to be a member of myspace to view the videos when you have a dirrect link like that. all you need is like flash player 9 and your good to go

That is true, but for putting together a compilation vid for the site, it don't work as flash.

Thanks for doin that

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:35 PM
oh ok. well i put those three up to download because they are my 3 favorite. If you want any of the other ones your gona have to wait a week because im on vacation in Ohio and wont be back till the 8th

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:47 PM
nicole has gone to the dark side!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:58 AM
Good lord, stay off the roadways!! BTW that driveway looks familiar....... hehehe...... the crackheads still live across the 'sack?? LOL

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:00 AM
negative, they were booted out of the hood hehe.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:00 AM
Scooters are the devil! That is if you let the gas get crappy....better use stabil in that thing! (I've had to clean the fuel system in my roommate's gf's scooter man times cause they wont put stabil in the gas in the winter!)

have fun

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:23 AM
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Okay, back to Serious...

FRS radios are ENCOURAGED for any caravaning. Usually JBNW uses channel 7 with 3 as backup. Please try to use these channels.

One of the projects i will tackle after the JBNW.org site is back up is looking into a GMRS license for JBNW. If it's not much, it could be useful on caravans and will have longer range than FRS.

Thanks! See you all tomorrow late or Saturday

I've been toying with the idea of setting my car up as a Mobile com base station lol. Well, I have alot of expensive plans for my car lol.

Could be the JBNW Command and Controll Sunfire. I know that the Radio system that the school bus yard uses requires a FCC licence, but it uses a fairly small antenna mounted to their roof and has well over 50mile range too.

Also toying with a low powered FM Transmitter as well that would be tied to my carputer.... Basically I'm planning on getting Cancer from all the different radio xmitions that my car will be pumping out...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search