3rd Annual Bash Attendance - Page 2 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 3rd Annual Bash Attendance
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:45 AM
Yeha wolf got all of his kit in, hes trying to get the rest of the lit on the car, and primered before the meet, well thats if he ha shis car back.... dont ask, he tell you himself, HAHAHA

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:01 AM
Nomad wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Great....
so, next question:

Who's offering places to stay, how much, sleeping arrangements, etc., or hotels near the area...

There are two options, or three if you really want to waste money....

Dean has a place on the lockdown for crashers, also Josh has offered crashers (may be limited though). I think my place is out of the question (darned adults).

No problem on that...Dean/Josh, if you could give a thread about a "signup" with rules, contact you for the address, etc. that would be cool.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, July 20, 2006 2:26 AM
Rules include-
1.Buying alcohol for ME.
2. Bringing girls for ME.
3.Bringing food for ME (IM a growing boy, I gotta eat.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:09 AM
Really not much for rules, my neighbors don't care as long as musics not up toooo loud all night and we're not doing burn off's all night long (we did that one with my motorcycle friends, nothing like 4am drunken burnoffs)

my phone numbers 509-979-0782

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:08 AM

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:19 AM
^^

Ok.... that's either very bad, or very bad

@Zach -- if your Cavi isn't running by then, looks like I'm driving solo for this one, so you're more than welcome to ride w/ me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 21, 2006 7:22 AM

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:00 AM

What the smeggin' hell happened

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Friday, July 21, 2006 8:08 AM
What the...

Whats that white van doing on the side of the road like that....thats dangerous!

haha

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Friday, July 21, 2006 10:54 AM
I wont say what went on but I will say this.. this is a classic example of cops having nothing better to do than spend their time pulling over drivers minding their own business and not commiting any crimes. And I'd like to say that both Washington and Oregon need to change one of the gheyest automobile requirments because it serves really no purpose at all except for lazy piggies to whine and be cocky dicks. Sorry Wolfy, hope you put a big shaft down their rears for phluking with you.

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Friday, July 21, 2006 12:17 PM
Ok, the only thing that I know of that remotely could have been the issue is the lack of front side markers. Other than that, as long as the front bumper wasn't hanging by a shoestring...

Wolfie, if you happen to catch this, gimme a call later this evening (after 7 -- thats when I get home from work)

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:41 PM
yeah.... whats up with the cops towing wolfs ride. what did he do?

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:03 PM
Was driving through a place where my income bracket dictated I shouldent be. Well, I was on my way to my parents place (this is Central ORegon BTW) and a cop pulls up behind me, runs my plates, and then when we hit a T intersection, I'm in the left turn lane, He's in the right turn lane, Traffic clears for me, I go, cop turns right.

Now I am about half way up the hill and I see that cop hauling balls after me. 'Great... I'm going to get pulled over...' And yes, He turns on his lights and pulls me over.

The cop comes up and said that I did not have a front licence plate. (funny that's what he nailed me for when he was only Behind me, and to the side of me, and never saw my car from the front) So I pointed to my licence plate, Mounted on the passenger visor, Visible from the front, and does not present a 'Decapitation' Hazard. My plate had been like this ever since I've gotten my front replaced, and Have had no problems w/ it w/ the Portland, Washington, Coast, Bend, or any other cops.

The cop said that it was not visible from that position. and I was going to get a warning for it... (It must be visible, because him looking through my side window of my car and saw my plate attached to the visor is the only way he could of known that my plate wasnt from the front.)

But Long story short. He found out I had no insurance, Impounded my car, ticketed me for it, and I had to pay all my money that I had, including reserves in the bank, rent, power bill, phone bill, and net bill money, to get my car back. My Power will now be disconnected this weekend.

I got dropped from School because the campus is closing... So that also means that The Money from the government that I relyed on so I could focus on school is gone too...

I swear, the money gods hate me... And I'm going to go write an Emo Song about it too...
Friday, July 21, 2006 10:19 PM
Quote:

And I'd like to say that both Washington and Oregon need to change one of the gheyest automobile requirments

No @!#$. It probably costs the state governments that much extra to have the blanks cut, issued, and what not.

Rather than raising the cost of tab renewals based on vehicle weight (aka Washington) <insert lots of profanities here> to pay for "273 critical projects" -- all ones that I will almost never drive on due to them being in the Everett - Tacoma area and nothing for Island County, and they are probably leaving the bridge to Camano Island off the list. That @!#$er is I don't know how old and needs to be paved or replaced -- they should eliminate the front tag requirement. For @!#$'s sake, if other states can do it, why can't ours? Its a waste of tax dollars for a @!#$ty ass piece of metal. I can't even count the number of vehicles that have Washington tags that don't have a front one.

Sure... they can spend millions of dollars to replace the lowest overpass crossing on the entirety of I-5 (Mount Vernon, just a hair north of the Kincaid Street exit), but not pave a 40' bridge.

I swear, sometimes state officials (all over the country) need to get the dicks out of their eyes sometimes and actually do something.

What of the vehicles that are not equipped from the factory to mount it? They are exempt. So that means, I can get a front bumper from some other state that does not have the front tag requirement and tell them to "choke on my left nutty buddy" cause it didn't come from the factory that way. I only use mine when I drive out of my normal commute pattern anyway (don't want to piss off the cops).

Sounds like a good proposal to give to Mr. Eyman (the $30 tab guy)

Wolfie -- I said it already, what happened was all kinds of @!#$ed up. Spare the lube when giving it to 'em.

I'm done now. BTW, did I ever mention that I hate working on Honda's?

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:06 PM
first off, bad news wolfie....i'm sorry about that..

Kardain: the big project now is the Alaska Way Viaduct. They *need* to replace that--trust me on that, i work in the industry--not just because that project is going to pay my livelyhood for a good couple of years. If we get a decent earthquake in Seattle anytime soon that sonofabitch is going down.

You can however, cancell all of the road construction projects on Meridian ave coming out of Puyallup. Nothing gets done on it anyways and it backs up worse than a constiipated elephant.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:28 AM
kardian- fundage will be an issue so if i can ride with you that would be cool, but heres the hitch, i dont get off work until any were between 4:00-5:00 pm on friday. call me on this bro

fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:55 PM
Wow, bad deal. I think its just cause of the tuner cars or whatever you wanna say...since I've gotten my truck, not one cop looks at me haha. I even have the smoked license plate covers and got nailed for them on my cavy but never on my truck....just goes to show that cops are picking on your guys and singling you out.

-Anthony

Monday, July 24, 2006 3:18 AM
[quote=QuickZilverado (AD Guzmán)]Wow, bad deal. I think its just cause of the tuner cars or whatever you wanna say...since I've gotten my truck, not one cop looks at me haha. I even have the smoked license plate covers and got nailed for them on my cavy but never on my truck....just goes to show that cops are picking on your guys and singling you out.

-Anthony

I ve never been singled out for my car...... and that one time i was accused of ruinning some lady over (when in reailty it was a WRX) was purely becuase my car was the same color (it wasnt). So I hav etons of respect for the law!!!! #($*Y#%&*^#_(*%@#_*(**(@#%$($$(%($(%#_$Q@#%!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 7:53 AM
Wel;l, Werewolf, just give yoursaelf a swirlee and you'll have the haircut for emo down . It atruly does suck, man, seems like EVERYONE had a bad last week (just tead my "So that happened..." post in off topic).

Lets just hope the weather cools down a bit. I swear, i was frying this weekend!

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, July 24, 2006 9:33 AM
112 in tri-cities...and go only knows how hot it was on the river down at arlington/roosevelt..GAHH!

Monday, July 24, 2006 1:12 PM
Projected weather forecast:

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USWA0422_f.html

add 3-5 for actual

Monday, July 24, 2006 4:35 PM
yes, thank god for air conditioning!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:08 AM
Joshua Huber wrote:yes, thank god for air conditioning!!!

God I wish i had that, try sleeping during these days of 100+ weather, in my busted azz trailer house.... IM jsut glad i work at night!

Update- It will jsut be Stocker Steve and I this weekend, jareds car is not done and he refuses to come unless his car is done! Wich is jsut as well. And the other guys are as usual putting the meets off saying maybe next time...... $%$%*#$%(#&^ jobs! But anyways.... So it just 2 of us MT boys to stay at Josh's place, unless i hear more news by tommorrow!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:45 AM
As long as my CEL doesn't kick on cause of the outside ambient temp (random misfire code caused by ambient temperature over 80* -- might need to get colder plugs), I'll be happy. Otherwise, no AC for me.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:53 AM
Man...I was towing my boat up over the horse heavens on sunday...in 115 degree temperature....haha, I didnt want to turn the A/C on, thought I might not make it hehe

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search