JBNW Bash '06 - Page 7 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:24 PM
No wonder Erik isn't getting any.. lol Fat chicks are gross.. I am happy with my girlfriend.. She's bangin sexy!

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:02 PM
Fat chicks need love too! Dont be hatin!!

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:51 AM
Honestly, while big women are a turn-off, anorexia is just as gross.

Bettie page...yum

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:11 AM
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Honestly, while big women are a turn-off, anorexia is just as gross.

Bettie page...yum

x10000!!!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:32 PM
Damn...I step out for a few days and I get accused of liking fat chicks. James you can have all the fat chicks!! I prefer chicks that weight less then me.

Damon and AT don’t make me start on your chooses of girlfriends… j/k The reason why I don’t have a girlfriend is because I already know how much they cost and I don’t have that much laying around.

In my own time I will find somebody that I love and that love me!!!

Now I think I will take Rob and Robbie’s advice and step back from this thread…it is getting a little off topic.

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Monday, August 14, 2006 9:39 AM
HEY who's talking about my gf.....

Imma have to have her TKD on yo A$$

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:47 AM
Last week I put together the album from the 2006 Bash. I would like anyone who took photos at this event to please email me your photos (1024x768 requested) so I can include them into our main albums. I believe Matt will compile a video in the near distance (which by the way I have a .mp4 or mpeg4 video or two.. one is rather choppy but may be able to use.. not sure). I will be working on getting the PreBash photos up as well in the next week or two as well as the meet back in February. Also, our other albums will be uploaded again soon as a process of getting the site back to normal.

So heres the Bash Album, http://www.jbnw.org/bash/06/bash/

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Monday, September 04, 2006 1:27 AM
Sweet, good photoage! I wnat mroe of my zany actions though, some of you guys have good incriminating photos, taht need ot eb in the gallery! And Matt get that vid done, we need to see that sunfire drift action, we missed it last year but you mroe than redeemed yourself this year, and its on tape!! Boo-yah!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:01 AM

I guess we know that our Lycantropic friend only plays on Fender equipment <insert groans here>.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:58 PM
Quote:

<insert groans here>.

I thought it was kinda witty

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:30 PM
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]
I guess we know that our Lycantropic friend only plays on Fender equipment <insert groans here>.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just kidding man. That was pretty witty....I'm a Samik man myself, just because I can't afford a fender.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:50 AM
Me I play it slide style on the QP! Like so........

Yeah thats right I got the mad phat noise in this bish!

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:17 AM
Witty, yes, but some people HATE puns like that.

Still, D'akujem pechne to Wolfie for the fender! Right now it's awaiting cleaning and installation in a storage area of my apt.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:57 PM
That was indeed a good one keeper

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Friday, September 08, 2006 5:54 PM
Quote:

Lycantropic

So I like, Hula at the moon?
Friday, September 08, 2006 6:01 PM
Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:And Matt get that vid done, we need to see that sunfire drift action, we missed it last year but you mroe than redeemed yourself this year, and its on tape!! Boo-yah!!

The vid is probably going to be a YIR style vid. Not a whole lot of video was taken at the past two events (that I have right now) and would really only result into maby a 40sec vid. So I'll be combining it all eventually.
Friday, September 08, 2006 8:52 PM
I have a couple timing bits to work out at the end of the Pre-Bash "vid" (more of a slideshow)... I'll get that done tonite and uploaded tomorrow (too big to e-mail)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search