JBNW Bash '06 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBNW Bash '06
Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:02 PM
BASH: Spokane Washington- Friday, July 28th to Sunday, July 30th

Since Nomad is feverishly trying to get JBNW back up and running on the new server, this can be a temporary location for planning/discussion. It was mentioned at the Pre-Bash that there may be another trip to SRP on the 28th.

I know this is jumping the gun a bit, but hoping for great regional representation. Now I know that not everyone from JBNW is probably going to see this, so, spread the word

Hotels: Various. At the mini-meet on April 28, James (Scorpio) spoke briefly with the night manager @ the Motel 6. From what was mentioned, there is a possibility (albeit slim) that we may get cut a break depending on how many people book there. They do have an on-site security guard (probably some old guy this >< close to croaking... lol )

For myself and 3 others it was $65 for the night.

Howard Johnson: http://www.hojospokane.com/

Not sure of room rates, last I checked it was $69+ for 2 people (each night). I may book there if I have a passenger coming with me (I'll know more about that in a couple weeks).

Re: JBNW Bash '06
Friday, June 30, 2006 12:18 AM
so this thing is comming up in a month... whats all planned out for everybody to do?

Friday, June 30, 2006 7:05 AM
Ya know, I haven't the slightest idea.

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:32 AM
Thanks for the Hotel info...i'll see what i can't swing with Miška.

We need more info from our Spokane people as to what we'rwe supposed to be doing...anyone? HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:48 PM
sorry guys looks like im not gona be able to make this one

Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:15 PM
Hey, it's all good. With JNBW down, it'll be fun getting everything coordinated. Keeper, Zach may not be able to make it. He somehow sheared the bolts on his alt and power steering brackets

Monday, July 03, 2006 3:19 AM
OH, you guys know Im coming, hopefully Jared will be too with or without his car, lol, and Stocker Steve started a new job so he might not be able to make it, and the other new members I gained in the last few months are still kind of "local only" people, but Ill try and get all of them to the bash.

So im definetely thinking we should include some crusin on Division time in the schedule, we really havent had a cruise day at the meets yet, and cruisin is the shizz.

Monday, July 03, 2006 9:46 AM
Kar: how in smeggin' hell did he manage that?!?!!?!?!?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, July 03, 2006 10:45 AM
Come on...I'm actually comin' to this one...we need SOMETHING to do hehehe.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Monday, July 03, 2006 10:51 AM
Keeper is comin right?

Monday, July 03, 2006 11:19 AM
Keep, I don't know. I asked him, but he evaded the question. I'm curious to find out.

James, I'll be bringing the LED's that I did up for you and Jared...

QuickZilver -- Cool, see ya there

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:40 PM
yes, me and Miška shall be there

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, July 03, 2006 6:10 PM
Awesome deal keeper....i will probably bring a couple friends or so....the more the merrier I say

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:03 AM
Kardain wrote:Keep, I don't know. I asked him, but he evaded the question. I'm curious to find out.

James, I'll be bringing the LED's that I did up for you and Jared...

QuickZilver -- Cool, see ya there

Sweet bro, sorry I havent gotten you the money yet via paypal, things have been shall we say, $%^&in nuts here at camp James (Ill elaborate momrelater on). But ill make sure we have the cash for both setups with us!! Thanks bro!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 3:21 PM
hey guys, hows it all going

first off, i miss all you guys, never talk to any of you any more, as for the cavi, i have poly mounts so it puts alot more stress on the front plate of the motor and with my driving habits( i picked them up from my mother, hehehehe) i snapped off the two bolts on the power steering side of the block, havent really been working on it, i wanna update on the car, like an 02 with an ecotech or something. well i have to go be a little indian and go play with fire works

fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:25 PM
Quote:

first off, i miss all you guys, never talk to any of you any more,

Can see if Mr. Brown still has his cavi around... He's here on JBO

But you got my #, so...

Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:11 PM
Hey Folks, heres some planned an tentative plans. I met up with Dean last night to go over stuff for the Bash..

FRIDAY
Meet Up Location:
7:30PM PST
Flying J Northwest Spokane
I-90 Exit 276
3709 S. Geiger Blvd / 99204

If people are hungry a Subway is at the store. Once we all meet up we'll head out to Spokane Raceway Park (SRP) for Friday Night Street Racing (or Drag Racing).

From Flying J, head Northwest on Flight Line Blvd which turns into Spotted road North. Turn left West on Sunset Hwy (Highway 2). Turn right on Hayford road. Travel North for about a half mile and turn Left on Sprague Road. Merge right as soon as you make the left turn to enter the waiting lanes to get into SRP.

Admission is $6.00 / Racing is + $2.00
Gates open at 8:00PM

Tentative Aftermath:
When everyone wants to leave we can head out to North Division to cruise and grab some food for the hungry folks.

Crashing Rights:
Our great Rogue has worked out a super deal... For the folks who want to save some money Dean has a place available up North. There we can kick back a few or and relax and bs about stuff. For those who wish to come out to the place, request directions before we leave SRP. This is NOT Deans house so he asks to respect the property.

SATURDAY
Spokane Corvettte Club - 14th Annual Glass on Grass Car Show:
Spokane Riverfront Park
12-4PM - FREE

Depending on everyones attention span we'll round up and probably leave before the end of the show.

Lunch:
Car enthusiasts will soon turn into food enthusiasts so soon after the show we'll hit up a local eatery. Dean suggested a few places.. Here are a few options -

1) Steam Plant Grill - http://www.steamplantgrill.com
Offering Cd'A Brewing Co. hand-crafted beers
2) Brooklyn Deli - http://www.experiencespokane.com/brooklyndeli
3) Sonic Drive In (Brand New - North Division/Ruby)
4) Red Robin
5) Chilis

Tentative Options:
From here we have a few activites we can go do to kill time...

1) Photoshoot (Pioneer Park - Southhill, Couer D' Alene Lake **)
2) FastKart (Gokart Racing)
____________________________________________________________________________________
Open 11am-11pm
Arrive & Drive (10 min / 18-22 laps = $18 + tax) (15 min / 30-35 laps = $23 + tax per person)
Arrive & Race (40 lap / 5 lap qualify / 6-8 racers = $29 + tax) (60 lap / 10 lap qualify / 8 racers = $39 + tax per)
____________________________________________________________________________________
3) Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift Movie at Down Town Spokane AMC
1:30 run time / Times: 12:30, 2:55, 5:25, 7:50, 10:10 / $8.50
4) Cruise the town
5) Downtown Fireworks at 10pm (optional, not important)

** If we plan to go out to the Lake for a photoshoot, it would be later in the day around 8-9pm. Dinner could be located at Hooters in the Spokane Valley. Dinning closes closes at 1am or depending on howing many guests are there. Dean has suggested about hitting up Stateline which is on the way and in the General area of Hooters. I know for sure this is a big hit for Montana James himself.

Hooters (exit 291b I90):

Stateline (exit 299 I90):
Age 18 and up, $15 Cover

Midnight Madness:
And if want we can cruise our mobiles up and down the hot cars onto the town to waste gas and attempt our skillz on the spokuties. Once we rule the town we'll head back to the Ranch. There we will crash, drink or whatever.

SUNDAY
We'll awake from the dead, some will head out, some people will lingering in a foggy state of mind. There really is no plans. Sunday is the last day of the Orange County Choppers show at the Spokane Fairgrounds. Cost at the gate is $30.

And I guess if you have a lot of money and want to get some driving skills, the BMW CCA Driving Shool is taking place at SRP Saturday/Sunday. Its an amazingly hole pocket change of $375 + $35 for non members.

INFORMATION
Just a heads up for hotels, this is a rather busy weekend for Spokane Hotels so the best idea is to get reservations at outlining areas outside of the core of Downtown Spokane.

If you have RFS radios, bring them!

For questions/comments, reply here or nomad@jbnw.org

HAVE FUN, ENJOY, DRIVE SAFE!

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:41 PM
<insert I'm not worthy smily here>

Wow. Now that's some impressive planning. Props to you and Dean.

Quote:

If you have RFS radios, bring them!

I will have 2 (maybe 3) extra FRS radios, should the need arise.

Also, I'll be running on chan 10, side chan 38 till I get to Spokane.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:09 PM
wow. i cant believe i stumbled on this thread.

i dont have the cavi anymore. i sold it.

but i have been meaning to come out to spokane to visit w/ damon about some stuff and this may be the perfect opportunity.
so i dont have a j anymore but its still a nice lil car(:

hope all is well, and hangin w/ jbnw is always a good time

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:36 PM
haha looks like we're gonna have a whole bunch of non J cars there woo hoo...the diversity of JBNW...

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:08 AM
Damon wrote:Merge right as soon as you make the left turn to enter the waiting lanes to get into SRP.

I remember that from April

Mr B -- I second the "you should head out to Spokane" idea

Friday, July 07, 2006 2:18 AM
OKs so I callin dibs on crashing rights at this place Dean got hooked up with, im cheap and this will keep my trip (as well as others im sure) in the right money bracket!!

So tell Dean Im in for sleeping rights! DO I need ot bring anything, I will bring blankets, pillow, and stuff, so thats cool but do I need a tent or anything??

And as far as the rest of my crew I will get definete answers froom all of them this weekend, and let you all know!! As I stated in the other thread, im down and if I have to break knee caps my whole crew will be at the bash this year, not just JAred, stocker steve and I!

Friday, July 07, 2006 2:19 AM
OH BTW, I vote for Sonic and. or hooters for food, god I love drive ins and boobies!! BTW I LOVE SONIC!!!

Friday, July 07, 2006 2:44 AM
Wuahaha. Thats one nice thing about working for Super 8. I get $25 rooms at every super 8 and I get free rooms from the ones owned by MOA Hospitality. And whada u know... Spokane and Couer D' Alene Super 8's are owned by MOA Hospitality.
But there is one bad thing about working for Super 8. No vacation for a year. I want soo bad to be there but unless I come up and go back in 2 or 3 days, it aint gonna happen.

-Seth

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:07 AM
Hey Guys, I have plenty of room for everyone to crash, 55" big screen w/ xbox/ps2 muahaha

I live right in the middle of town. I prolly won't roll the cavvy, however Nicole and I will prolly be on the GSXR...try to keep up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search