Farewell - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Farewell
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:11 PM
well, for those of you that dont know yet, not sure if werewolf matty has spread the word, but i sold my cavalier about a month ago.

I had 3 months of serious car issues that no one on the forums at the dealership or a private machanic could solve. the car refused to start first thing in the morning. after repeated foul treatment from the dealerships staff and no results after spending lots of cash to try and get it fixed, I took a hit on it and traded it in.

I hate to leave, but after that experience I wont be buying another chevrolet ever again. so I guess I wont be around the meets much anymore. I suppose it is for the best, with my wife and child and job I dont have the time to devote to JBNW.

I enjoyed my few year stay here and had fun with you all. I wish everyone better luck with their J's than I had with mine.

Ryan

Re: Farewell
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:13 PM
Dayum.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:21 PM
Good luck bro. I don't think anyone will mind that you don't have a Cavi anymore. Don't be a stranger though.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:59 AM
Sorry to here this, but next time you wanna run into me, get it, hahaha your more than welcome to ride in the Lambocav, for old times sake! Don't be a stranger bro!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search