Hot Import Nights Sept 30th - Page 2 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hot Import Nights Sept 30th
Monday, September 11, 2006 1:00 PM
Quote:

Punk where is the planning topic?

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=14&i=1659&t=1659

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:17 PM
Thanks, i found it.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Monday, September 11, 2006 3:20 PM
no offense shawn, but for the mods you have in your sig, those time slips don't line up. i mean, with my mods i'm running constant 15.4 with a few 15.3. and thats before header and porting. i'd be up for a race on the highway or something. like a 40-70 roll. if you go out later and night its not really crowded and its not as illegal cause your never breaking the speed limit. i just want to run you cause those times really don't add up. anways, enough of my rambling
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:35 AM
Cody Vernon wrote:no offense shawn, but for the mods you have in your sig, those time slips don't line up. i mean, with my mods i'm running constant 15.4 with a few 15.3. and thats before header and porting. i'd be up for a race on the highway or something. like a 40-70 roll. if you go out later and night its not really crowded and its not as illegal cause your never breaking the speed limit. i just want to run you cause those times really don't add up. anways, enough of my rambling

Oh do i wish for the JBNW boards to be back online, so we cna keep posts seperate, no offense, but thread jacking to call someone out, start a new one with BS Shawn! or something, hahaha, not trying to be mean, just trying to keeping it semi organized in here, so when we go back JBNW's forums we all wont have to relearn and /or ban abunch of people for off topic posting...... plus dave.org dont like thread jacking he hands out biatch slap for it, hehehe

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:06 AM
I don't even think the mods come into this forum anymore since its been dead for quite a while, and x2 on JBNW being back up..

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:28 PM
Ok, I'm definitely going to need a place to crash... we'll be coming down Friday night, but I don't know what time yet...

My car is still without a motor... We'll be bringing Erin's car down.. it's a stock 03 Neon.. not so show-worthy...

Anyone got rom for me and Erin, and potentially Al & Rowen too?

Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:45 PM
Im going I live like 2 hours away In BC Canada lol Yall dont know me but im looking forward to seeing some of these J's all done up
Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:25 PM
99 Cavi wrote:Im going I live like 2 hours away In BC Canada lol Yall dont know me but im looking forward to seeing some of these J's all done up

Sweet, if you see the group of dorks hanging out by the J-bodies that are in the show then come by and talk to us!

Monday, September 18, 2006 10:22 PM
gay. ill be at the track on the 30th. i really wanna meet some of you guys sometime

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:12 AM
Dang you with your expectations for high trap speeds!! You need less racing and more JBNW love! Who cares how fast your car is if we can't see it in person, hahaha

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:51 PM
well i just found out that my parents are going out of town that weekend and taking the truck... so i have no way to tow my car down and theres no way im driving 2 hours to race and chance breaking a cv joint.. thats a hell of a long tow.

so dont count me out yet. gotta chat with a few friends from down here.... thats still a 6 hour drive for me...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:56 PM
btw, where is everyone staying?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:05 PM
Since I live about 90 min out of Seattle, I'm chillin at home for the evenings.

Looks like Erik (Mr. Andresen) has offered his apt. (in the University District -- Seattle)

Couple people are staying w/ relatives in the Everett/Lynnwood area.

There should be something in the Planning/Discussion thread

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:25 AM
John H [Cavalierkid wrote:]btw, where is everyone staying?

You better let me know if you're able to make it!! That will be my cameo at the post bash.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:16 AM
Hey John you can stay at Erik's with the rest of us free loaders from out of town, and this thing is a 6 hour drive for me also so welcome to the club! But Ireally hope you come, it will be fun to hang with you in person and not just on the IM!! Not too mention i gotta give you and the car my blessing, hahahah, JBNW knows what im tlaking about!! HUMPPPY, HUMPPY, HUMP!!

Friday, September 22, 2006 9:36 AM
I'm out of HIN, and my place won't work since it's quarantined.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:00 AM
Keeper, hate to say it but you're a bio hazard anyways.. lol

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:02 PM
There is a finalized plan on http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=14&i=1659&t=1659&p=4.

There is plenty of space for people to crash at my place in North Seattle. Some people may have to park in the Park-and-Ride next to my place because my apartments parking lot is not very big.

Later,
Erik

Mr. Andresen AKA Erik
Representing 2nd Gens...'89 Cavalier Z24
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search