JBNW '06 Post-Bash Planning/Discussion - Page 6 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JBNW '06 Post-Bash Planning/Discussion
Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:32 PM
damn. wish i coulda made it up.

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Monday, October 02, 2006 12:33 AM
Darn crazy canadians!!! HAHAHA, it was nice meeting you canadians I did not know, and seeing you again Lenko (thanks for blessing this cav too, lol)

The meet was awesome, I had a great time, and so did Charlee, she had a blast and is really eager to pick up a J of her own so she can be in on the fun!

It was definetly great seeing all you guys I knew once again, and meeting the newbies, thanks for coming up Cody (though were not sure what abducted you at the show?, you disapear into a models gaping vag or something? HAHAHA) and I hope you keep hanging with us un the future! It was great having you on board SS JBNW!!!

PUnkcav- It was great finally meeting you and the fam bro! And keep your car locked up or it will relocate to MT in the middle of the night!!!!! HEHEHEHE

John H- Yes you should have come up you butt nugget licker!!!

Erik- Thanks for hosting us bro, your floor sleeps like gold bricks, hahahaha, but you fed me a hot pocket and that means more to me than all the model hand jobs in the world!! Now go whoop some upstairs azz!!

Damon- Next time make that girl of yours talk, she was cool but never got more than 10 words outta her, lol. And no more G6 for you midget boy!! Now go work on the site, slacker!! Oh and Damon char and I stopped in spokompton to shop around a lil and handed out 4 thats right 4 cards to not just vehicles but actual J body owners! So if I hear from them ill get you in the loop asap, although 1 was ironically from MT, go figure!

Keep- Glad you made an appearance, and in technicolor!

Big thanks go out to the guys from www.badassgraphics.net for hooking us up with thier used wristband so we could sneak back into HIN and get the candians there stuff (that damon stole) before they left! Those guys rock and i'd be happy to sport thier graphics, t-shorts, etc any day of the week!! Look for many j-body orders coming your way guys!! You rock, and we wont forget the wristband hook-up!

Look immense amounts of pics, and short vid from me some time in the next few days! And i'll just go ahead and announce that im planning a MT mini meet for Oct. 21st in Great Falls if anyone is interested, although most of you are too cheap to drive the distance i would, slackers!! HAHAHAHAHA

Monday, October 02, 2006 8:06 AM
John H [Cavalierkid wrote:]damn. wish i coulda made it up.

So do I We could have set up a body shop in a parking lot

Monday, October 02, 2006 8:58 AM
No problems Lenko. Looking at the 2001+J's at the picnic, it looks like they may have jusat swapped connectors, but kept the wiring the same. Strill, wish you could have made it to the picnic.

PunkCav--please e-mail me those wiring diagram pdf's: J-B-N-W@comcast.net. I really appreciate it

It was very fun, and scorp, you can thank Miška for the technicolor hockey jersey. She picked it up right after the olympics in Košice to make sure i got the best version of it. , and yes, she did e-mail me and did wish that she could have been there.

So, To hit up on a possible post-post bash meet...who's up for catching a silvertips game in Everett?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, October 02, 2006 5:32 PM
how far of a drive was it for most of you?

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:06 PM
An hour (provided I don't get lost in Seattle, and by lost I don't mean take one wrong turn.... )

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:26 PM
About a half hour, 45 minutes for me.

Monday, October 02, 2006 9:36 PM
Monday, October 02, 2006 10:05 PM
Excuses, excuses

Its OK.... we'll take a raincheck.

Now as for Zach, he has some explaining. Where's that boosted Cav and why wasn't it at the track. It hasn't been properly Lenko-blessed yet

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:24 AM
^^^EXACTLY

Sorry i missed HIN. But that sacrifice was not in vain...

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:57 PM
here are some good pics......http://www.nwstreetracing.com/nwsr/viewtopic.php?t=51307

i should have gone with my car....tear

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:42 PM
NWSR wrote: You must register to access topics in this forum.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:49 AM
Hey John quit yer bitchin I drove almost 10 hours! Now thats a long trip and my sister dont drive a 5 speed so i drove it all alone! And ive done this trip and Portland and back each yeasr since I joined JBNW, so noone has any excuses for not driving to the meets!! HAHAHHA

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:16 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search