head shop? - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
head shop?
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:38 AM
Does anyone know a really good performance head shop around the spokane area?

Re: head shop?
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:36 AM
dude, i asked a question about good shops in spokane on the spokane street racing fourm, i got over 100 views and no replies.... so im gona say that spokane just doesn't have good shops.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:39 PM
What about a goos place to have my head sent that wont cost me a million dollars?
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 5:19 PM
Sorry, bro. I'm on the other side of the mountains...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:52 AM
Bigtemps wrote:dude, i asked a question about good shops in spokane on the spokane street racing fourm, i got over 100 views and no replies.... so im gona say that spokane just doesn't have good shops.

thats because there is really nobody in the Spokane J scene, besides the few that hang with us in this forum and none of us out of towners would know...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:32 PM
Maybe one of us should find a good performance shop in spokane for the J's. Maybe I will try. MOst people point and laugh at the j's here so we need to get a dominant J in spokane to show them whos boss.
Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:42 PM
hey man, i plan on going to a few more friday night street races next season, i only made it out like 3 times this last summer. But damn did i kick some ass. as soon as i got my launches down

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:48 PM
Did you come to Spokane? There is a good chance SRP wont be open next season, because of all the tax problems. I dont even think my car will be done next summer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search