FS--autometer gauges, nitrous kit, ecotec block, rk engine mount, vis carbon trunk - Page 2 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FS--autometer gauges, nitrous kit, ecotec block, rk engine mount, vis carbon trunk
Saturday, February 07, 2009 11:06 PM
Ok i want that lip if i have to put some money down i will but i will have to give full until the third or fourth week of this month. when my tax return gets here so.

Re: FS--autometer gauges, nitrous kit, ecotec block, rk engine mount, vis carbon trunk
Monday, February 09, 2009 12:50 AM
Please PM with reply...interested to see if you still have the following:

- B&M Short Shifter
- Brembo front rotors
- Koni Yellows w/ Eibach Sportlines

Interested in buying these parts if still available.
Monday, February 09, 2009 12:20 PM
Sorry Iv been busy guys. I dont have a box at the moment to ship the lip in due to its shape. I keep my eye out at work, but havent seen anything yet

nate van vliet wrote:Please PM with reply...interested to see if you still have the following:

- B&M Short Shifter
- Brembo front rotors
- Koni Yellows w/ Eibach Sportlines

Interested in buying these parts if still available.

Yes I do, but those parts are still on the car, id be willing to sell but Id have to have replacment parts for them and a decent amount of money for my time to remove those from the car as its not a quick 10 minute thing

---I am parting out!!!!---
12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:08 PM
Ok sounds good on the lip man, let me know and ill get you the money.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:12 AM
is that lip gone? and is exhaust still available

Sunday, February 22, 2009 1:03 PM
jeremy carlin (cavguru) wrote:is that lip gone? and is exhaust still available

no i still have it. people above have pm'd me about it. I cant find a box to ship it in yet. its an odd ass size

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:14 PM
john. if you still have the lip here this summer. i will try and pick it up for Nevdan if he decides to buy it. also. have you tried any body shops. i know at our shop we get like 50 boxes a week that would work. also. using many boxes at once works well to. anyways. let me know. maybe dustin can pay and then pick it up this summer sometime.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:16 PM
damnit. i forgot your in oregon now. that prolly wont work unless you plan on attending any nwgme meets anytime soon.

Monday, February 23, 2009 12:57 PM
how much are you looking to get for the exhaust and do you have any pics of it

Monday, February 23, 2009 11:36 PM
Wojo wrote:john. if you still have the lip here this summer. i will try and pick it up for Nevdan if he decides to buy it. also. have you tried any body shops. i know at our shop we get like 50 boxes a week that would work. also. using many boxes at once works well to. anyways. let me know. maybe dustin can pay and then pick it up this summer sometime.

depends on where it is? Iv been keeping an eye out for a long box at work that it will fit in and i can cut down.

I no longer have the exhaust.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:12 PM
will that lip fit on a ls sport coupe front bumper?

Friday, February 27, 2009 4:23 AM
Ya i want the lip and i got the money right now its just up to Cavalier Kid. Ya i wish they would figure out where and when cause im tired of waiting. I need to put in for time off before March. so the owner will let me go cause this is the busy season for us so. But if Cavalier kid goes to the meet i can pic it up, cause i am really going this year no matter where its at.

Friday, February 27, 2009 11:44 AM
wheres the NW meet? my car is stock now.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Friday, February 27, 2009 1:46 PM
they keep talkin about Missula Big Sky Region but they are still discussing it.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:25 AM
its so far either gonna be missoula or Seattle. we are still discusssing it. we will know prolly by next weekend where it will be. then we will decide when.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search