FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars - Page 2 - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:59 PM
Throttle body shipped out today.

Shawn McKenzie wrote:Where in Oregon are you? I may be interested in the trunk.

PM sent

---I am parting out!!!!---
12.5@116 2.0 60ft

Re: FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:23 PM
bump. make some reasonable offers. Id like the trunk gone more then anything.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Friday, November 27, 2009 12:57 AM
still forsale

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:02 AM
trunk price?

Saturday, December 26, 2009 1:16 AM
bump for christmas money

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Re: FS: VIS carbon iber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 7:31 PM
whats left?

Re: FS: VIS carbon iber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:31 AM
triple6 wrote:whats left?

Trunk

Header

Intake

Short Throw

Sent a few emails out tonight to a couple dealers that have a few cars im interested in. waiting to hear back. Hopefully going to be trading it in soon because I want a car with power options and a moon roof.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:42 PM
Carbon Fiber trunk sold to Kyle (extremedelusions)

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Friday, January 15, 2010 9:16 AM
Is that trunk gone 100%?

If not I'll take it...asap please pm with shipping price to n0r1k0
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:52 PM
how much for shipping of header to Canada in Saskatchewan at S7L 4P5
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:55 PM
Actually nevermind I did not fully read the sale on the first page where you want the stock header and existing cat. Sorry I am not willing to part with my own as I may want to bring the vehicle back to stock form one day, Good luck on getting people to give you their stock parts but I am just not willing to give up mine Thanks though.

Friday, April 09, 2010 10:56 PM
Are the short throw and intake still for sale?

Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:07 PM
Kyle Carter wrote:Is that trunk gone 100%?

If not I'll take it...asap please pm with shipping price to n0r1k0

trunk is all mine... it had some minor shipping damage... but nothing that wasn't easy fixed by my buddy who does gel coat all day long...

i dyed it kandy red =D !!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search